Waimanalo Studio Rental Photos and Description
Ranked #1 on TripAdvisor. Secure online bookings @ www.halenalo. LOANER DOG! :)
TO SECURE YOUR RESERVATION IMMEDIATELY and get the lowest rate: BYPASS 'Book It Now' and book directly on our website www.halenalo.com, we accept Visa/Master/Discover/JCB
Rates/Night; USD (4 night minimum)
*3 night Gaps and Abuts: Gaps are bookable online; Abuts: please inquire with dates.
2014 Standard: $179; $1183/week (@$169)
Holidays (12/20/14-1/10/15): $279 (5 night minimum)
2015 Standard (1/11-12/18): $189; $1253/wk (@$179)
Perfect for a quiet retreat or active vacation, this studio is a fully-independent self-catering corner unit @ 400 square foot (37m²). Private, well-equipped kitchenette and really big bathroom. Lovely tropical garden setting, shaded by the canopy of old growth guava and banana trees. Two identical Garden Suites, both corner units.
• ideal for baby boomers (or otherwise mature travelers)
• easy public beach access just a few steps away
• online reservations (credit cards accepted)
• premium queen bed, 100% pure cotton linens
• private entrance; secure off-street parking
• gated property; manager on-site
• nestled on a quiet side street (15 mph)
• spotless kitchenette: induction cooktop, microwave, mini-fridge (everything)
• complimentary coffee beans, teas, olive oil & spices
• reliable high speed wifi (internet), property-wide
• flat-screen tv with remote and cable
• beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, coolers
• new LG washer/dryer; detergent provided
• eco-friendly, we: are fully solar powered (PV)
• complimentary EO products for skin and hair
• Friendly pooch available for tummy rubs
• MacBook and iPhone available (complimentary)
Conveniently located one bay south of Kailua Lanikai (Whole Foods Market, boutiques & fabulous eateries), 30 minutes: Waikiki, Honolulu, airport. Close to hiking, snorkling, kayaking, shopping. Hanauma Bay (snorkeling and diving) and Chief's Luau nearby. Easy day trips to anywhere on Oahu.
For more space and privacy, consider an upgrade to the ZEN Treehouse, VRBO Listing 243206, the very suite requested by The Condé Nast Traveler.
Hawaii Tax ID No#: W01499664-01
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
About Herlinda Lopez
Took a few years off to sail across the Pacific Ocean on a 29' sailboat. Saw gorgeous beaches all along the way: from San Diego south to Cabo San Lucas (Mexico), to the Marquesas and westward to the Great Barrier Reef. So many beautiful beaches, but I choose to settle in Waimanalo because, well, honestly, the blue of the ocean and the incredible beauty of this island takes my breath away each and every day.
Herlinda Lopez purchased this studio in 2008
Why Herlinda Lopez chose Waimanalo
Authentic small-town Hawaii. The most gorgeous beach in the world, but you'll have it to yourself most of the time. Experience Hawaii like a local! One guest said 'We arrived as 'guests', but when we left we felt like family'. My wish for all who come :)
What makes this studio unique
Hale 'Nalo is an intimate beachside retreat located in a beautiful tropical setting. Three self-catering independent studio units, newly constructed in 2008. Simplicity, quiet, solitude, ocean, birdsong. Aloha, Namasté, and Welcome!
Guestbook comments from the owner
(5-Star Review as posted on TripAdvisor www.tripadvisor.com/hale_nalo)
Waimanalo is a great place to unwind and relax, only a short stroll to uncrowded Waimanalo Beach and great cafes and restaurants (esp. Sweet Home Waimanalo!) Bus stop is very close with buses frequently heading into Kailua and down to Makapuu. Hosts are extremely welcoming and the rooms, which are clean well designed, contain everything required for a perfect getaway.