Waimanalo Studio Rental Photos and Description
#1 on TripAdvisor. EXCELLENT VALUE. Secure online bookings at www.halenalo.com
TO SECURE YOUR RESERVATION IMMEDIATELY and get the lowest rates: BYPASS 'Book It Now' and book directly on our website www.halenalo.com, for your convenience we accept Visa/Master/Discover/JCB
2014 Rates/Night; (minimums)
(*3 night Gaps and Abuts: Gaps are bookable online; Abuts: please email request with with dates.)
Standard: $179 (4 night minimum); weekly @ $169
Holidays (12/20/14-1/10/15): $279 (5 night minimum), weekly @ $259
2015 Rate (1/11-12/18): $189 (5 night minimum); weekly @ $179
Perfect for a quiet retreat or active vacation, this studio is a fully-independent self-catering corner unit @ 400 square foot (37m²). Private, well-equipped kitchenette and really big bathroom. Lovely tropical garden setting, shaded by the canopy of old growth guava and banana trees. Two identical Garden Suites, both corner units.
• ideal for baby boomers (or otherwise mature travelers)
• easy public beach access just a few steps away
• immediate self-bookings online (credit cards accepted)
• premium queen bed, 100% pure cotton linens
• private entrance; secure off-street parking
• gated property; manager on-site
• nestled on a quiet side street (15 mph)
• spotless kitchenette: induction cooktop, microwave, mini-fridge (everything)
• complimentary coffee beans, teas, olive oil & spices
• reliable high speed wifi (internet), property-wide
• flat-screen tv with remote and cable
• beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, coolers
• new LG washer/dryer; detergent provided
• eco-friendly, we: are fully solar powered (PV)
• complimentary EO products for skin and hair
• paper goods provided (full stay)
• friendly staff, easy reservations
Conveniently located one bay south of Kailua Lanikai (Whole Foods Market, boutiques & fabulous eateries), 30 minutes: Waikiki, Honolulu, airport. Close to hiking, snorkling, kayaking, shopping. Hanauma Bay (snorkeling and diving) and Chief's Luau nearby. Easy day trips to anywhere on Oahu.
For more space and privacy, consider an upgrade to the ZEN Treehouse, VRBO Listing 243206, the very suite requested by The Condé Nast Traveler.
Hawaii Tax ID No#: W01499664-01
- not suitable for children
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Guestbook comments from the owner
(5-Star Review as posted on TripAdvisor www.tripadvisor.com/hale_nalo)
Waimanalo is a great place to unwind and relax, only a short stroll to uncrowded Waimanalo Beach and great cafes and restaurants (esp. Sweet Home Waimanalo!) Bus stop is very close with buses frequently heading into Kailua and down to Makapuu. Hosts are extremely welcoming and the rooms, which are clean well designed, contain everything required for a perfect getaway.
Took a few years off to sail across the Pacific Ocean on a 29' sailboat. Saw gorgeous beaches all along the way: from San Diego south to Cabo San Lucas (Mexico), to the Marquesas and westward to the Great Barrier Reef. So many beautiful beaches, but I choose to settle in Waimanalo because, well, honestly, the blue of the ocean and the incredible beauty of this island takes my breath away each and every day.
Authentic small-town Hawaii. The most gorgeous beach in the world, but you'll have it to yourself most of the time. Experience Hawaii like a local! One guest said 'We arrived as 'guests', but when we left we felt like family'. My wish for all who come :)
Hale 'Nalo is an intimate beachside retreat located in a beautiful tropical setting. Three self-catering independent studio units, newly constructed in 2008. Simplicity, quiet, solitude, ocean, birdsong. Aloha, Namasté, and Welcome!