Imagine watching Spectacular Sunsets, Waves, Storms and Listen to Ocean waves from Beach House. One of the most beautiful stretches of beach on the Oregon coast.
Panoramic Pacific Ocean views from most rooms. Right across the street from oceanfront. Explore 7 miles of breathtaking, pristine sandy beach. Easy 1 block walk to beach. Great place for a Family Vacation, Retreats.
Promotional Discount: 15% Discount on Reservations confirmed by Dec 9, 2012 for stay dates till Apr 30 2013.
* Imagine Relaxing by the Sea, Unwind, Recharge.
* Enjoy Long Walks on Sandy Beach, Play on Beach, Surf, Build Sand Castles, Swim, Kite Flying or have a Picnic.
* Imagine watching amazing Pacific Sunsets, Waves, Storms with loved ones.
* Whale Watching, Wildlife Viewing, Sea lions, Otters, Seals, Orca, Birds.
* Explore awesome Tide Pools view Starfish, Anemones, Sea Life, Rocks, Agates, Driftwood.
* Read, Write, great selection of Books, Games, Puzzles, Movies, Music CDs.
* Hike, Boating, Fishing, Crabbing, Water Ski, Excursions.
* Lincoln City/Oregon Coast offers fabulous Restaurants,
Close By To Explore: Oregon Coast Aquarium, Hatfield Marine Science Center, Oregon Lighthouses, Oregon Coast State Parks, Devil's Lake, Depoe Bay, Newport, Central Oregon Coast, Neskowin, Otter Rock.
Distances Portland 1.5 hr, Salem 1.5 hr, Eugene 2.5 hrs, Seattle 4.5 hrs, Vancouver, BC 6.5 hrs, San Francisco 10 hrs, Boise 8 hrs.
Events & Festivals:
Kite Festival in Lincoln City Jun 23-24, Oct 13-14
Glass Floats Finders Keepers - on the Beach Oct 15-May 28
4th of July Fireworks at dusk on Siletz Bay in Lincoln City Jul 4
Sandcastle Contest Aug 11
Surf City Classic Car show Aug 25-26
Nesika Illahee Pow Wow Aug 10-12
The Photography Workshop, Blue Water Photography Apr 27-28
Great Oregon Coast Garage Sale Apr 20-22
Fish Taco Cook-off at the Culinary Center in Lincoln City May 5
Chowder Cook-Off Nov 10
Restoration Pow Wow Nov 17
Whale Watching Week Dec. 26, 2011-Jan. 1, 2012
Pixieland Birding Field Trip held by the Audubon Society of Lincoln City Jun 9
Mutt Masters Dog Show & Olympics May 19
Glass Gala at Inn at Spanish Head Oct 20
Big Summer Fun event at Sitka Center for Art & Ecology Sept 3
Surf City Classic Car Show at Chinook Winds Casino Resort Sept 17-18
Lincoln City’s Fall Learning Feast: Travel to Grow Oct 15-29
Wild Mushroom Cook-Off Oct 6
Newport Wild Seafood Weekend Sept 10-11
Mardi Gras Jambalya Cook-Off Jan 28
Fish Taco Cook-Off May 5
Jazz at Newport Oct 5-7
Newport Seafood & Wine Festival Feb 21-24
Kayaking, Ecology and History: Nestucca & Siletz River Estuary Sept 8-9
Concerts & Shows:
Howie Mandel at Chinook Winds Casino Resort May 11-12
Whales of August live play at Theatre West May 6-26
Lincoln Community Chorus Concert • “Great American Musical” at Chapel by the Sea May 18-19
The Pearl live play at Theatre West Jul 5-Sep 1