Big Torch Key House Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms (Sleeps 4) Bedding: Queen, 2 Twins, Sofa Bed
!!!!!!!!!!!!WEEKLY RENTALS ALSO AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***PLEASE GO TO ACTION KEYS REALTY FOR
CURRENT RATES AND AVAILABILITY*****
- Vacationing in the Florida Keys is often referred to as one of the most memorable times you will ever have...all without leaving the country.
- Alluring and tropical setting;
- Looe Key National Marine Sanctuary is just 4 miles offshore;
- Lots of wildlife;
- Thirty minute drive to Key West;
- 200 ft. private dock with direct boating access to both the open water of the Atlantic, and the Gulf of Mexico in minutes;
- Visiting museums and historic places;
- Brand new kitchen and bathrooms (winter 2008);
- DSL Internet;
- Satellite TV;
- Large screened in waterfront porch
Fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, and boating are all very popular. Looe Key National Marine Sanctuary is just a short boat ride away from the house. Popular for skin diving, snorkeling, fishing and boating, the sanctuary is considered by many to be the most spectacular reef in the Lower Keys. The remains of the H.M.S. Looe which sank in 1744, and for which the sanctuary is named, still remains on the ocean floor within the sanctuary boundaries. Or just dive under the dock in front of the house, it is filled with thousands of fish, perfect for snorkeling, or swimming. Go fishing right off the end of the dock, or setup a charter for a day of World-Class Keys Sportfishing!!
A short drive down US#1 takes you the the wonderful town of Key West! The town is rich with history, and filled with historical homes, shopping, beaches, outstanding restaurants! Don't forget about Mallory Square, where crowds gather to watch the sunset, street entertainers, live music, and dancing.
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible