|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Real time Calendar tab is directly above. Please check for availability before inquiring.
* ABOVE THE PHOTO YOU WILL FIND OUR VIDEO TAB.
Make our luxurious Five-Star guest suite your home away from home in Boulder. We’re located TWO BLOCKS FROM PEARL ST. where you’ll find amazing shopping, restaurants and culture right out the front door—no car needed.
* Stay at the most HIGHLY RATED property in Boulder, located in the very upscale and quiet neighborhood of Whittier. Our guests love being able to walk for coffee in the morning, or dinner in the evening.
* PRIVATE ENTRANCE & BATHROOM. (Our guest suite is not a shared space)
* We’re proud to be only the fourth owners of this legacy home in 113 years. Our guest suite offers 980 square feet of total privacy that includes two fireplaces and a washer/dryer, with luxury bathroom. Why stay in a noisy 200-square-foot hotel room?
* This one-bedroom guest suite is FULLY FURNISHED with everything you’ll need, including fine linens and towels, new furnishings, great artworks and a new queen-size bed.
* In addition, a queen-size pullout sofa is perfect for children or a second couple. The family room is separated from the guest suite by French doors that close for privacy, comfortably accommodating four people. Please see our video.
* RELAX IN FRONT OF THE FIREPLACE and make this your home away from home while in Boulder.
* The space has been designed and furnished with no architectural detail overlooked, including Venetian plaster and reclaimed 150-year-old red-oak floors, two fireplaces, and a well-lighted office area with great storage and high-speed Wi-Fi.
* You will also find a huge closet for all of your storage needs.
* Boulder is a world-renowned culinary destination, with scores of great restaurants within walking or biking distance.
* The guest-suite KITCHENETTE is well equipped with a Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer, microwave and toaster oven, wine cooler and coffee maker—and all the dishes, utensils and glassware one needs to prepare a wonderful meal at home.
* Have you ever thought of MOVING TO BOULDER? What better way to get the lay of the land… Everything was designed to be turnkey for your visit, and the space is perfect for a visiting entrepreneur, athlete or professor.
* PRIVATE ENTRANCE. Enjoy your own exclusive entrance, separate from the rest of the $1.5 MILLION HOME in which we reside. Take advantage of the garden and private back yard for your morning coffee or a read.
* This is your opportunity to stay in a historic Boulder home, in complete comfort and privacy.
Please check the calendar for availability, then access the 'E-Mail owner' section on the right side of the page if you have any questions. We will reply within 24 hours. Or, you may click the yellow 'Book it' button to your right to make your reservation now. We utilize the online booking system from VRBO for your convenience.
Our terms are customary for the vacation rental industry. 50% to book and 50% 30 days prior to your arrival.
Richard and I look forward to meeting you!
With warm regards,
Dr. Kelly and Richard Schuh
Keywords: Boulders Top Rated Listing. Private Home / Pet Friendly / All inquiries answered in 24 Hours. Visa / MC accepted
Richard & I are only the 4th owners of this historic Boulder home in 115 years. We have been on VRBO for 8 years and have hosted over 200 guests.
The home has been carefully restored and we are proud to be the next generation to carry the torch. Richard is a small business owner and I am a Doctor. The main part of the home is our primary residence, with the guest suite being completely private. You will have your own private entrance and bath as well as a fireplace and kitchenette. If you have not already seen our video here is the link :
We look forward to having you as guests !!
Kelly & Richard
Kelly & Richard Schuh purchased this house in 2006
The home is our primary residence. Richard bought the property in September of 2006 just after the renovation. He was in town after an Outward Bound Excursion and discovered the home while riding a bike through the historic district. It came down to 'If I don't buy this home I am going to regret it' So he bought it and moved from Minnesota.
Mapleton @ 17th Street. The location cannot be beat. You will be right in the heart of Downtown Boulder and be able to walk to everything.
As well, the guest suite is very private and comfortable. The architect designed it to feel like a suite in a Five Star hotel with all the amenities you would expect. Beautiful artwork & furniture. Fine linens & Towels. Washer & dryer. The home is located in a very quiet neighborhood in the historic district 4 doors down for the 'Mork & Mindy' house.
We had a fantastic time. Thanks for hosting our Boulder visit. We hope to see you next year .
Luv It. It was a romantic weekend away from the kids and it could not have gone better. This historic home is right in Downtown Boulder and we were able to walk to Pearl St. The guest suite; Beautiful , huge, luxurious, clean, very peaceful, private. We loved the fireplace and the bathroom was as good as any I have ever seen. The Schuh family handled everything. The booking was easy and they even accepted our Visa card.
How fortunate were we to come to town and stay in one of the nicest homes in Boulder.
Wonderful place to stay in Boulder. Great location and beautiful accommodations.
We had a great time in Boulder! It was so nice and convenient to be within walking distance of Pearl Street and have our own space at a reasonable price! We took our 2 year old and our dog also. The only con I would say was the fold out bed probably needs a new mattress.
I wish we could've stayed longer!
Normally stay at a hotel but we booked this VRBO because it was so close to Pearl st. We used the "book it now button" and had a confirmed reservation in 5 minutes. At first I thought the email was an auto responder, but it was a direct response from the owner. They made the entire booking super easy. The unit was ready as advertised right at 4 pm and was very clean and well maintained.
We wanted to thank you for letting us stay in your wonderful -beautiful home. We had a great stay-its a perfect location for us to meet up with friends and old neighbors. We really enjoyed it-your home is so nice and close enough to walk and enjoy downtown Boulder without noise and students. We hope you will let us book again- you have really renovated this beautifully. The thought and care really shows, Tom's sister is an architect in DC and it takes a lot to renovate any home, much less a 100 yr+ one, and you have really done a great job. Dollie & Tom
Stayed here for only one night, wish it could have been longer. Boulder is such a wonderful town with a lot to offer and this rental puts you right in the middle of it all. 2 blocks from Pearl St., 10 minute drive to the awesome dog park, 10 minute drive to all sorts of hikes. The apartment is gorgeous and very comfortable. We had a dog with us, which the owners had no problems with. The owners also allowed us to stay even though they were out of town and though I did not get to meet them in person, my interactions with them via email and phone were very positive and they were very accommodating. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Boulder is a world class training center for athletes. The guest suite would be perfect for a visiting athlete. Boulder Community Hospital is right up the Street.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
*** We offer single nights for $200 inclusive
*** Payment terms. 50% with booking with the balance due 30 days prior to your arrival.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.