|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Real time Calendar tab is directly above. Please check for availability before inquiring.
* Above the photo you’ll find our video.
Make our luxurious Five-Star guest suite your home away from home in Boulder. We’re located two blocks from historic Pearl Street, where you’ll find amazing shopping, restaurants and culture right out the front door—no car needed.
* Stay at the most highly rated property in Boulder, located in the very upscale and quiet neighborhood of Whittier. Our guests love being able to walk for coffee in the morning, or dinner in the evening.
* Private entrance and bathroom. (Our guest suite is not a shared space)
* We’re proud to be only the fourth owners of this legacy home in 113 years. Our guest suite offers 980 square feet of total privacy that includes two fireplaces and a washer/dryer, with luxury bathroom. Why stay in a noisy 200-square-foot hotel room?
* This one-bedroom guest suite is fully furnished with everything you’ll need, including fine linens and towels, new furnishings, great artworks and a new queen-size bed.
* In addition, a queen-size pullout sofa is perfect for children or a second couple. The family room is separated from the guest suite by French doors that close for privacy, comfortably accommodating four people. Please see our video.
* Relax in front of the fireplace and make this your home away from home while in Boulder.
* The space has been designed and furnished with no architectural detail overlooked, including Venetian plaster and reclaimed 150-year-old red-oak floors, two fireplaces, and a well-lighted office area with great storage and high-speed Wi-Fi.
* You will also find a huge closet for all of your storage needs.
* Boulder is a world-renowned culinary destination, with scores of great restaurants within walking or biking distance.
* The guest-suite kitchenette is well equipped with a Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer, microwave and toaster oven, wine cooler and coffee maker—and all the dishes, utensils and glassware one needs to prepare a wonderful meal at home.
* Have you ever thought of moving to our fair city? What better way to get the lay of the land… Everything was designed to be turnkey for your visit, and the space is perfect for a visiting entrepreneur, athlete or professor.
* Private entrance. Enjoy your own exclusive entrance, separate from the rest of the $1.5 million home in which we reside. Take advantage of the garden and private back yard for your morning coffee or a read.
* This is your opportunity to stay in a historic Boulder home, in complete comfort and privacy.
Please check the calendar for availability, then access the 'E-Mail owner' section on the right side of the page if you have any questions. We will reply within 24 hours. Or, you may click the yellow 'Book it' button to your right to make your reservation now. We utilize the online booking system from VRBO for your convenience.
Our terms are customary for the vacation rental industry. 50% to book and 50% 30 days prior to your arrival.
Richard and I look forward to meeting you!
With warm regards,
Dr. Kelly and Richard Schuh
Keywords: Boulders Top Rated Listing. Private Home / Pet Friendly / All inquiries answered in 24 Hours. Visa / MC accepted
Richard & I are only the 4th owners of this historic Boulder home in 114 years. We have been on VRBO for 7 years and have hosted over 200 guests.
The home has been carefully restored and we are proud to be the next generation to carry the torch. Richard is a small business owner and I am a Doctor. The main part of the home is our primary residence, with the guest suite being completely private. You will have your own private entrance and bath as well as a fireplace and kitchenette. If you have not already seen our video here is the link :
We look forward to having you as guests !!
Kelly & Richard
Kelly & Richard Schuh purchased this house in 2006
The home is our primary residence with the guest suite being extra space that is not needed at this time until we have children. Richard bought the home in September of 2006 just after the renovation. He was in town after an Outward Bound Excursion and discovered the home while riding a bike through the historic district. It came down to 'If I don't buy this home , I am going to regret it' So he bought it and moved from Minnesota.
Mapleton @ 17th Street. The location cannot be beat. You will be right in the heart of Downtown Boulder and be able to walk to everything.
As well, the guest suite is very private and comfortable. The architect designed it to feel like a suite in a 5 star hotel with all the amenities you would expect. Beautiful artwork & furniture. Fine linens & Towels. Washer & dryer. The home is located in a very quiet neighborhood in the historic district 4 doors down for the 'Mork & Mindy' house.
We had a fantastic time. Thanks for hosting our Boulder visit. We hope to see you next year .
Boulder is a world class training center for athletes. The guest suite would be perfect for a visiting athlete. Boulder Community Hospital is right up the Street.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
*** We offer single nights for $200 inclusive
*** Payment terms. 50% with booking with the balance due 30 days prior to your arrival.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.