Sanibel Island Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
PLEASE CHECK OUR CALENDER FOR AVAILABLE TIMES
• A beautiful #1 Rated ground floor corner unit with a Lanai
• A full-sized WASHER and DRYER and a JACUZZI tub are all in the unit
• Completely redone with comfort and ease of care in mind
- Tile floors throughout
- Granite counters
- Stainless sink with a disposal
- Flat top stove
• The world-famous beach is just steps away
- Great for sunning, shelling, walking and even bike riding (rent a bike on the premises).
• Don’t want to go to the beach? The pool is only a few steps away.
• Air conditioned throughout of course, but there are ceiling fans in every room and in the lanai.
- So, open the triple sliders to the lanai turn on the fans and enjoy those great sea breezes,especially in the evening.
• There are TVs in the living area and each bedroom – all served by satellite. And one DVD/BlueRay and one DVD player for your enjoyment.
So come to beautiful Sanibel Island. Enjoy the fantastic beach, the wild life preserves (over 50% of the island), the bike/walking paths or just lonuge around the pool. And in the evening don’t miss the many wonderful and diverse restaurants. But most of all, relax, regroup and restore.
Welcome to Sanibel.
Lisbeth and Dave Herbst
Keywords: Condominium, Beautiful, Two Bedroom, Two Bath, Near Beach, Sanibel, Shelling, Swimming, Boating, Number 1 Rating, Best
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Monica, Nancy or Joyce
Our whole family enjoys the beautiful beach at Sanibel Arms
Monica, Nancy or Joyce purchased this condo in 2005
Why Monica, Nancy or Joyce chose Sanibel Island
We love the beachs and the extensive wildlife preserves on Sanibel. And the tallest building is only 45 feet, so there are no high rise condos or apartments. In fact, most are only one or two stories tall. With more than 50% of the island in protected areas we are able to enjoy a wide variety of animal species and vegetation. Of course, there are many fine restaruants to enjoy, from very casual to more formal. Biking, walking, tennis and golf are all readily available as well.
What makes this condo unique
Our condo was designed to be as 'User Friendly' as possible, both for us and our guests. We simply don't believe that anyone wants to come to a relaxed vacation spot like Sanibel and have to be worried about keeping everything clean, neat and orderly. That's why we made extensive use of tile floors, granite counters and furniture that doesn't stain easily. Relax and really enjoy your stay.
Guestbook comments from the manager
By my count, my wife and I just got back from our fifth annual (anniversary) week in your condo at Sanibel Arms.
Although I hadn't been in touch the last few years, wanted you and Lisbeth to know we still enjoy every day there. In fact, when we opened the door on arrival this year, I mentioned to my wife that it felt familiar, like home. That's a good sign.
It appears we will make this an annual affair for the foreseeable future (already booked for 2014). Thanks for letting us share your condo on our anniversary week.
I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the fantastic job both Nancy and Monica do each time we're there. They keep the complex looking new, run it efficiently and do their best to ensure we enjoy our time there. I told Nancy, the addition of the newer and better working grills was a big plus this year.
Thanks again for sharing your Sanibel home with us.
Jim and Ann