Unlimited-use access to SHARC is always included with your rental of our home. SHARC is the new Sunriver Year-Round Pool/Recreation facility.
Best 4 Bedroom Rates inside Sunriver and it is recently remodeled!
This luxurious home has been completely remodeled. The kitchen has beautiful granite counters, new wood cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. At Pine Bough 13 you can relax and enjoy all of the comforts of an elegant home.
Pine Bough #13 is located in a popular area on the south side of Sunriver, just a short walk to the SHARC, Tennis Courts, Sage Springs Spa and the Sunriver Village Mall where you will find shopping, entertainment and restaurants.
The home is 2-story with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Upstairs, the master bedroom has a king bed and a private bath. Downstairs, the second bedroom has a queen bed. The third and fourth bedrooms both have double/twin bunks with new mattresses and can sleep 3 people in each. There is another full bathroom downstairs near the bedrooms. A portable crib and portable high chair are in the home for families with small children.
There is a flat panel HDTV with DVD player and surround sound stereo in the living room. Each room has a TV Bedrooms 2 and 3 have flat panel Digital & HDTV's and DVD Players. Bedroom 4 has a TV and DVD player as well. The home has a new gas fireplace in the living room for warmth and all of the furniture is newer and comfortable. The home also has a garage for your convenience.
A private hot tub and large deck with new BBQ and comfortable patio furniture allow you to relax and enjoy the outdoors. There are five adult bikes and one youth bike, as well as a 2-child bike trailer to explore the miles of paved bike trails throughout Sunriver.
* Master Bedroom - King Bed with Private Bathroom
* Second Bedroom - Queen Bed
* Third Bedroom - Double/Twin Bunk bed
* Fourth Bedroom - Double/Twin Bunk bed
* Full Bathroom in Hallway
Sunriver Pines Vacation Homes, LLC
Oregon State Lodging Tax #50684280
We reserve the right to maintain rental dates based on availability, services and/or as deemed necessary to maximize business and availability.
This home was a great place for our base camp during a weekend filled with activities. After we climbed the South Sister on Saturday, it was nice to come back here and recharge our batteries. The hot tub was especially helpful! This was the first of what we hope will become an annual .. retreat, so perhaps we'll be seeing this home again! Thanks a ton!
Pine Bough Lane Owners completed a beautiful remodel of this home.
Bike trails, friends, skiing, pine trees
Hot tub, close to all of Sunriver's ammenities, bikes, luxuriously remodeled home that is comfortable for the whole family.
Skiing, Fitness Center & Day Spas, Sunriver Nature Center & Observatory, High Desert Museum
Sunriver Resort is located on the east slopes of the Cascade Mountains in the heart of Central Oregon's Recreational Paradise, just 12 miles south of Bend. This popular world-class resort has the new SHARC with indoor and outdoor pools, waterslides, lazy river, year round tubing and much more. Sunriver also boasts extensive bike paths, two 18-hole golf courses, day spas (including Sage Springs Spa), tennis courts, swimming pools, parks, Sunriver Nature Center and Observatory, and Sunriver Village with a variety of restaurants. Mount Bachelor Ski Resort area is just 20 minutes away, along with the Cascade Lakes recreational area and nearby High Desert Museum.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 25 2014 - Sep 2 2014
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$110.00 + Tax|
|30% of total cost to hold reservation. Remaining 70% due 2 weeks prior to your arrival.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.