Paw Paw Cottage Rental Photos and Description
3 bedrooms, One Queen Size, One Full, and Bunk Beds
This spacious summer cottage is located on one of Southwest Michigan's cleanest lakes, Bankson Lake is located 12 miles from Paw Paw, Michigan. This 250 acre all sport and fishing lake is known for it's trophy catches. Two large camps are located on the lake which makes for less boating traffic and great kayaking The cottage sits secluded on a beautiful tree lined lot with 132 feet of waterfront, it is on the east side of the lake so every night is a great sunset. The campfire area is ready for s'mores of fun. A Queen size bed is in the master bedroom, A full size in the 2nd, and bunk beds in the third. The beachfront is sandy and great for swimming. A fishing boat is provided. Blue gills, Muskie and Walleye are plentiful. You can launch your own watercraft. A Charcoal grill and picnic table are provided. Cable TV (DVD/VHS) Wireless Internet and air conditioning, along with recently upgraded appliances, new stove, and dishwasher make for comfortable vacationing. Sunday check-in is at 3:00pm and check-out is the following Sunday by 10:00am. Sorry, no early arrivals.
Guidelines that apply to the property:
1. No fireworks are allowed
2. No tents or additional camping units.
3. No exterior sounds systems are to be utilized.
4. No golf carts or motorized personal vehicles, ATV's, or Motor Bikes are not allowed for use on the property.
5. Fire pit to be attended by an adult at all times.
6. Firewood is not provided.
7. No pets are allowed in the building or on the premises.
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- non smoking only