SPECIAL - Two Nights FREE and 17% off for bookings of a full week through May 23rd. CALL NOW!
NOTE: we have several of these cabins, of varying sizes. We can accommodate all your needs, no matter how large your group. Call for details.
Don't settle for a room when you can stay in a family-owned home. All the units in Stonebridge are privately owned...not timeshares or resort-owned. Here you get the best of both worlds, a family atmosphere with all the 5-Star luxury resort services, AND discounted rates at Ledgestone Golf Course, the #2 course in Missouri, which is now a private club, accessible only by members and guests.
Imagine dozing off to the sounds of crickets and frogs harmonizing with the gentle babble of the nearby stream...the perfect restful evening after a day of entertainment in fabulous Branson, or after a
round of championship golf at Ledgestone Course, in the only private, gated golf community in Branson.
This beautifully crafted rough-hewn cedar lodge is nestled in the trees on the shore of Fox Hollow Lake in StoneBridge Village. The Lodge has 2 bedrooms, each with king bed, TV, & private bath with LG jacuzzi tub & separate shower.
This cabin is luxuriously furnished and equipped with full-featured kitchen, washer and dryer, cozy living room wired with modern technology outlets and a screened-in back porch. The Lodge has everything you'll need for your next corporate retreat, golf outing or family reunion.
NOT JUST ANOTHER PLACE TO STAY!
This is where you stay when you want memories that are worth sharing, keeping, and cherishing.
On the beautiful days you’ll wake to bird songs and sparkling water. You’ll be relaxed and take your time because here you feel you have all the time in the world. Take a walk down to the lake or just enjoy the wildlife from the screened porch.
And if a storm should hit, you’re in for a real treat. Whether a gentle drizzle or spectacular lightning over the lake, you’ll be safe, warm, dry, and bug-free in the screened porch enjoying the show because the special screen virtually disappears from view at night.
And when you are ready for entertainment or sight-seeing, there isn’t a more centrally located residence anywhere in Branson! The East Gate of the resort is just 3 miles from the Branson Strip but best of all, it is just past the entrance to all the traffic bypass routes and we're just across the highway from Silver Dollar City so you don't have to wait in the long traffic lines if SDC is your destination.
Call or email now and we will make sure all your needs are met, no matter what size group you have.
Stonebridge Resort is the best place to stay in all of Branson because of it's location on the west side of town. Here are some of the benefits:
- Tax rate 6.475% - half the tax cost of other rentals
- Always feels secluded and private, no matter how busy Branson becomes. Stonebridge Resort is huge...3000 acres all gated and secure. The thousands of visitors to Branson cannot get past the guarded gates (24 hours) so when you return home from the craziness in Branson, true serenity, silence and tranquility await you.
- Miss the traffic to Silver Dollar City - just drive across the highway over to the parking lot. You can wait in traffic up to 2 hours to get to SDC from other areas in Branson.
- Easily get to downtown locations because we are just past the entrances to the traffic bypass routes. Driving down the Entertainment Strip can take hours!
- Stonebridge Resort features so many amenities and things to do, many visitors come just to relax and never even go out into the busyness of Branson.
- For golfers, Stonebridge has Ledgestone on site - the # 2 Championship Golf Course in the state of Missouri (rated by Golf Digest.) If golf is your game, join us for some of the best play you'll ever experience.