Kaanapali Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
• Luxurious 1600sf, 3-bedroom, 3-bath residence
• Covered 240sf Lanai fully opens to living space
• Two master king suites with elegant bathrooms
• Marble shower, large tub, his/her granite sinks
• Third bedroom converts to king or twin beds
• Heavenly bedding system in all rooms
• Luxurious linens, down comforters, pillows
• All bedrooms have built-in closet storage
• Dining for 8 in living area
• Gourmet granite kitchen, Viking appliances
• 2 ovens, gas range, microwave, oversized refrigerator
• Granite island bar with utility sink
• Free high-speed WiFi, free calls to USA & Canada
• Color LCD TVs in all bedrooms & living room
• Beach chairs & towels, umbrella, portable cooler, porta-crib
• Onsite Ho'ola Spa (Konea tower)
• Onsite DUKES Beach House Restaurant
• Onsite ‘Aina gourmet Deli and Market
• Onsite concierge service
• 4 pools, 6 hot tubs, waterfalls, lazy river, kids pools
• 10 common poolside Viking gas grills
• Snorkel through stunning reefs steps from the resort
• Shopping center within walking distance
• Restaurants, supermarket, dive/snorkel rental shop
• “Beach Walk' connects Honua Kai to Whaler’s Village
• Oceanside restaurants & bars within walking distance
• The charming town of Lahaina is 10 minutes by car
Keywords: Luxury Condominium, West Maui, Kaanapali, 3 Bedroom, New Maui Condominium, Beach Front, Ocean Front, Ocean View, Ocean Front Condo, Bedroom Ocean View
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
Aloha from Sandy, Utah. Our active life style includes skiing, hiking, mt. biking, traveling, and water sports. Mike owns a software company and is an avid photographer (some of his pictures are featured on this web site). I love to play tennis and snorkel the beautiful reef in front of our condo. For some needed and always well deserved 'down-time,' we head to Maui to chill.
Location, Location, Location ...
It's close to everything we enjoy ... shops, markets, snorkling, restaurants, golf, tennis, fabulous sunsets, an uncrowded beach with lots of sand, ocean kyaking, hiking, quaint towns, or just lounging around the exquisite pool. The high standard of construction quality is evident everywhere on the property and inside our condo. The pools, waterslide, lazy river, hot tubs, fabulous beach, and lots of uncrowed space to just kick around at your own unhurried pace make Hounua Kai a magical place! Duke's Beach House restaurant is just steps from our condo ... we can hear the soft live music in the evenings from our lanai. Our home in Maui is a truly special place ... luxury in paradise!
A Special Place to Kick Back and Chill ...
We take our time to enjoy all of what Maui has to offer ... Whale watching (December - April) from the lanai. Chilling with freinds at sunset over Magharita's. Morning strolls on the boardwalk to Whaler's Village with a breakfast stop along the way. Grilling locally caught Ahi steaks on the poolside grill. Snorkling the wonderful reef just steps away, then sitting in the poolside hot tub ... very relaxing. Walking to one of the many local restaurants for a fabulous casual meal. Shopping at the local farmers market. Cooking wonderful local fish, fruits, and vegetables in our gourmet kitchen (how convenient that our son is a gourmet chef). Driving the Maui coast for uncompromising views of the ocean. The fragant smell of fresh Maui air. It gets even better ... with so much to do, you can enjoy Maui at your own pace, taking in what you want, when you want.