|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
HURRY!! Get 25% OFF through Oct 27th -Nov 16th then again Dec 1st- Dec 14th
'like' Resort Reservations and get an additional $15-$35 OFF!! (code on Facebook page)
**Search Resort Reservations in St. George Utah**
2 night stay-$15.00
3 night stay-$20.00
4 night stay-$25.00
5 nights or more -$35.00
PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
This condo is located in the Green Valley area in Las Palmas Resort. It sits on the outer rim of the condos and has views of Green Valley and the St. George Mountains.
This is a 3 bedroom 2 bath condo that can sleep 8 comfortably. It has WiFi in the condo and comes with access to Las Palmas pools, hot tubs and weight room.
So come relax and enjoy our beautiful, three-bedroom condominium in Las Palmas. Has an unbelievable view of Green Valley (Pine Valley Mountain) and fantastic view for morning sunrises, or evening sunsets!
* Master bedroom: king-size bed very plush, cable TV, outside patio with sliding glass doors (fantastic view at night!)
* Second bedroom: queen-size bed super comfy, cable TV
* Third bedroom: queen-size Murphy bed with desk
* Family room: queen-size sofa sleeper (new comfortable), 27-inch TV, VCR, DVD, stereo system, beautiful view from adjoining walk-out deck;
* Kitchen: comes fully stocked with quality appliances, cookware, and utensils
* Dining area: smaller area adjoining kitchen/family room
* Laundry room: in hallway with full-size washer and dryer, very convenient
* Parking: has parking out front of condominium
Activities/ Fun things nearby: * Las Palmas has six pools (heated), four hot tubs, outdoor and indoor tennis courts, basketball courts, racquetball courts
* 11 golf courses within 20 minutes of condominium! (several within five minutes!)
* Nearby Mesquite with more golf courses and great casinos with fantastic buffets! (35 minutes)
* For nature lovers, Zions Park and Bryce Canyon National Parks, Cedar Breaks, Grand Staircase, Great Basin National Park, Lake Powell, and the Grand Canyon are all within one-half day travel/fun!
We were looking for a 'retirement', vacation condo and this was by far the best we had seen. We love it here.
Lizzy Ross or Holly Bouck purchased this condo in 2004
St George is a perfect 'getaway' area and Las Palmas is one of the best communities and a great association membership. We love to get away both in the summer and the winter.
We came to Utah for our annual convention. The home was clean and comfortable. The kids loved the pool and my husband and I loved the view from the balcony.
My family has used this condo on more than 1 occasion. The owner is easy to deal with and the condo is in great condition. It is quite large and adequately furnished. The big screen in the front room is a nice bonus. Being on the upper floor provides a nice view and it's surprisingly quiet. You have easy access to multiple pools and recreational choices including several golf courses. We will continue to use this condo in the future.
We loved our stay in this Condo it had everything we needed and was very clean and compfy!!
This conco was perfect for our recent stay in St. George. It has all the amenities, is close to golf courses and bike trails and the view is breathtaking. The unit was clean but it could use some new shower curtain liners and the vertical blinds are outdated and missing a few vanes. It would also be nice it WiFi was available as the "Paid Access" internet was not reliable. It is a quite location away from the noise of the street and the pool area. Nice pool, hot tub and workout facility. I would recommend this property to others staying in the area. Both Ross, the owner, and Holly, the local manager, were more than helpful with any little concerns we had during our stay.
This home is beautiful and well kept. There were 2 adult couples in our 40's on a mountain bike and adventure holiday and the home was very comfortable for all of us to stay. The home is complete with all you need to stay and eat in.
We found the condo easy to get to and the pool area is very nice and accommodating. The neighborhood is clean and well kept and St. George is a very nice city with all the amenities and caters well to travelers. Zion National Park is stunning. We hiked and mountain biked there and enjoyed the excellent bus service and local restaurants and shops (if you eat there, check out the Spotted Dog Café – it’s more like fine/casual dinning!).
If you enjoy mountain biking there is an unbelievable series of world class trails right outside your door (easy to advanced riding)!
There is an elevator to get up to the 2nd floor if you need it.
This condo is spacious and has a beautiful view of St. George and mountains from the deck. It's comfortable and just a 2 minute walk to the pools and 10 minute drive to downtown St. George. Great for families!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: