St. George Condo Rental Photos and Description
3bd/2bth condo overlooking Green Valley w/beautiful Mountain Views.
Summer Specials from June 1st - Aug 31st:
Book 4 nights and get the 4th FREE
Book 3 nights and get 10% OFF
Book 2 nights and get 5% OFF
Book for a week and get 20% OFF
'like' Resort Reservations and get an additional $15-$35 OFF!! (code on Facebook page)
**Search Resort Reservations in St. George Utah**
2 night stay-$15.00
3 night stay-$20.00
4 night stay-$25.00
5 nights or more -$35.00
PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
This condo is located in the Green Valley area in Las Palmas Resort. It sits on the outer rim of the condos and has views of Green Valley and the St. George Mountains.
This is a 3 bedroom 2 bath condo that can sleep 8 comfortably. It has WiFi in the condo and comes with access to Las Palmas pools, hot tubs and weight room.
So come relax and enjoy our beautiful, three-bedroom condominium in Las Palmas. Has an unbelievable view of Green Valley (Pine Valley Mountain) and fantastic view for morning sunrises, or evening sunsets!
* Master bedroom: king-size bed very plush, cable TV, outside patio with sliding glass doors (fantastic view at night!)
* Second bedroom: queen-size bed super comfy, cable TV
* Third bedroom: queen-size Murphy bed with desk
* Family room: queen-size sofa sleeper (new comfortable), 27-inch TV, VCR, DVD, stereo system, beautiful view from adjoining walk-out deck;
* Kitchen: comes fully stocked with quality appliances, cookware, and utensils
* Dining area: smaller area adjoining kitchen/family room
* Laundry room: in hallway with full-size washer and dryer, very convenient
* Parking: has parking out front of condominium
Activities/ Fun things nearby: * Las Palmas has six pools (heated), four hot tubs, outdoor and indoor tennis courts, basketball courts, racquetball courts
* 11 golf courses within 20 minutes of condominium! (several within five minutes!)
* Nearby Mesquite with more golf courses and great casinos with fantastic buffets! (35 minutes)
* For nature lovers, Zions Park and Bryce Canyon National Parks, Cedar Breaks, Grand Staircase, Great Basin National Park, Lake Powell, and the Grand Canyon are all within one-half day travel/fun!
- limited accessibility
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Lizzy Ross or Holly Bouck
We were looking for a 'retirement', vacation condo and this was by far the best we had seen. We love it here.
St George is a perfect 'getaway' area and Las Palmas is one of the best communities and a great association membership. We love to get away both in the summer and the winter.