7th Arrondissement Eiffel Tower Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
This apartment is only a few steps away from the Eiffel Tower, and 5 minutes away (by metro) from the Champs Elysees.
It is located on the last floor of a building with elevator, and it has a beautiful view over La Seine and the Trocadero...
From this apartment, you will be able to reach all the major touristic sites such as Les Champs Elysees, Les Invalides, The Orsay Museum, The Louvre, the St. Germain district and Saint. Michel (Notre Dame), and even the Palace of Versailles, within a few minutes!
You will also be a close to the Rue Cler Market, which you might have heard of (Rick Steves made it famous!)
Unesco and Australian Embassy are also in the close neighborhood...
This apartment is perfect for a couple, for a family of 4.
- metro Bir Hakeim, Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel
- 7th floor, with elevator
- 430 ft2 large ( = 40 m2)
- 2 to 4 people, 2 in beds
- bedroom: queen size bed
- living room: 1 very good sofa bed (for 2 adult) + 1 single folding bed (click to see pic)
- bathroom: toilet, shower and wash-basin; the bathroom is NOT ensuite to the bedroom, so it serves anybody sleeping in the living room as well
- fully equipped kitchen*
- flat screen cable TV, English channels, DVD player
- Internet (broadband & WIFI) included, if you bring your laptop or iphone
- Free long distance calls
- air conditioner window unit
- hair dryer
- iron and ironing board
- washing 'service' in the building**
fully equipped kitchen*:
equipped open plan kitchen with dish-washer, fridge, cooktop, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, coffee maker, utensils...
washing 'service' in the building**: no washer in the apartment itself, as somebody in the building can take care of your laundry (washing and ironing) for a very modest price.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only