Kihei Condo Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Our Kihei Kai Nani condo has been completely renovated with first class materials and fixtures. From the porcelain tile and onyx vessel sink and counter in the bathroom to the crown moulding detail, it features the quality of Wailea with the convenience and price of Kihei. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite slab counter-tops and is stocked with the tools to make you feel right at home. For added comfort there is a ceiling fan and an air-conditioning unit in the living room and a ceiling fan in the bedroom. Enjoy the sunset view every night from the lanai or living room.
Why we feel we offer the best value to our guests
• Completely renovated unit – this is not your average vacation rental unit. We want our guests to feel comfortable.
• Secured (password protected) internet connection. While there is a public internet connection that the entire KKN complex shares, we offer our guests a private connection.
• Washer/dryer in the unit. Adding to the comfort, the convenience of a washer and dryer in the unit allows you to enjoy your vacation.
• Keyless entry – no need to worry about bringing keys to the beach. Each guest receives their own private entry code that they have the ability to change to something easy to remember which expires on your departure. No more sharing the door lock box key with all past/future guest, cleaning person, handyman, etc.
• Unlimited long distance to US Mainland and Canada.
• Best view at KKN – there really isn’t any better view in the complex.
• Location, location, location. The Kihei Kai Nani complex is within walking distance to a number of restaurants.
The Kihei Kai Nani condo complex is located on six acres of tropical landscaping that includes a 60 foot pool and multiple gas BBQs. There is coin-operated washers/dryers located behind the office. We are centrally located to convenience stores, shopping and restaurants to satisfy every taste, that are all within easy walking distance. There are also three grocery stores in the Kihei Area, all within a 5-10 minute drive away. World class restaurants, shopping and golf are also only a short drive away. Ask us for suggestions.
Located literally steps away from Kama'ole Beach II, our deluxe unit is one of the closest units to the ocean. The Kamaole II Beach offers great swimming and snorkeling or just a place to soak in the warm Maui sun. There is also a picnic area, restroom facilities and an on-duty lifeguard at Kama'ole II Beach.
Please visit our website link below for more information and to view more photos.
Hawaii Tax ID#: W22531182-01
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
We are originally from Vancouver, BC Canada and have been vacationing in Maui for over 10 years and currently live in the US. We were married on Maui and finally decided to purchase our unit during a trip in 2006.
Cheryl purchased this condo in 2006
Why Cheryl chose Kihei
We had stayed at the Kihei Kai Nani on one of our trips to Maui and liked the central location of the complex. The ability to walk to restaurants and shopping as well as the three Kama'ole Beaches is great for guests who don't want to spend too much time driving. However, a short drive takes you to Wailea for a change of beach scenery, multiple dining choices or shopping to suit everyone's taste.
What makes this condo unique
We provide a keyless entry system, you will receive a unique code that you can re-program..
We offer a private (secured) internet connection.
Unlimited long distance to US Mainland and Canada.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Our two week stay in Maui was one of the best yet. Thank you for sharing your awesome condo with us! After a day of snorkeling or visiting other parts of the island, it was wonderful to return to such a beautiful condo with a great view of the ocean across the street. We also enjoyed the pool and the restaurants within walking distance.This was a wonderful vacation – Mahalo!