Rosemary Beach House Rental Photos and Description
House, 6 Bedrooms (5 king masters/in-suites) + Loft Lounge, 8 Baths, (Sleeps 14)
Carillon Beach Gulf Front--Rosemary Beach Area--Near Seaside..........'BAHAMA MAMA' & 'A BANANA CABANA' . . .
Imagine a snow-white sand dune with swaying sea oats by almost Caribbean-green water on Carillon Beach, Florida. That's where 'Bahama Mama' (vacation rental home), and 'A Banana Cabana' (companion guest cottage) proudly sit. You'll love the spectacular sunsets here from outdoors & indoors.
Newly constructed, 'Bahama Mama' & 'A Banana Cabana' provide casual, luxury accommodations with a coastal flair. She is awash in light, airy well-appointed interiors with clean lines. When you reach the spacious gulf-front rooms, you will pause . . . 'wow' . . . outdoors brilliantly fuses with indoors.
Add a heated private pool; by day, ideal for sunbathing as well as relaxing in the shade. By night, the pool lights glow transforms this same pool deck and comfortable loggia into a cozy retreat.
Only now can you begin to appreciate--she is your perfect address in paradise; e n j o y . . .
* Gulf-front (on the beach location)
* Private beach walkover (share w/ E neighbor)
* Private pool (heated in winter with added-fee option)
--(elevator available via responsible party pre-request)
* WiFi--(HS-wireless internet--indoors & outdoors)
* 6 Bedrooms (2 gulf-front masters), + 1 loft lounge
* 5 King Master Suites, 8 Twins (4-T child bunks, 2-T child daybeds w/2-T trundles)
* 14 Occupancy (10 adults comfortable)
* 8 Baths (2 spa tubs)
* In-season beach service(private beach lounges & umbrellas)
* Private beach walkover (attached to your main house)
* 2 Gulf-front porches, 3 balconies, 1 loggia, 1 pool deck
* Private natural gas grill (in pool courtyard)
* Gourmet kitchens
* Gas fireplaces
* Built-in stereos, LCD TVs, DVD players
* Goose-down duvets with hotel linens
* Hardwood & tile flooring throughout
S U M M A R Y . . .
* 1 Loft Lounge, + 6 Bedrooms (2 gulf-front masters & porches)
* 5 King Master Suites, 8 Twins (4-T child bunks, + 2-T child daybeds w/2-T trundles)
* 14 Occupancy (10 adults comfortable)
* 8 Baths (2 spa tubs)
* 1 Loft Lounge, + 4 Bedrooms (2 gulf-front masters & porches)
* 4 King Master Suites, 4 Twins (2-T loft child daybeds w/2-T trundles--6' ceiling--rail--not very small child)
* 10 Occupancy (8 adults comfortable)
* 5 Baths (1 spa tub)
* 2 Bedrooms (gulf-view, pool-side balcony)
* 1 King Master Suite, * 4 Twins
* 4 Twin (2-T double-deck child bunks--top bunk age 14 max/not non swimmer/not very small child)
* 4 Occupancy
* 3 Baths (1 spa tub)
L O C A T I O N . . .
Nestled in the heart of the FL Panhandle, around the corner from Rosemary Beach & near Seaside, Carillon Beach is easy to find; & apx 15 convenient minutes to the new NW FL Beaches International Airport (ECP), serviced by Southwest Airlines & Delta; and is private plane friendly. Upon entering through the security gatehouse, you feel the privacy & luxury this pristine, 104-acre neo-traditional town enjoys.
After you pass by the carillon (bell tower), you discover unspoiled beaches and lakes. Carillon Beach boasts the best beach around . . . no brambles--just sea oats and sand dunes between you and the almost Caribbean-green water.
Carillon Beach is without a doubt an invigorating retreat. Whether you relax in style or energize in fun activity, enjoy the best-kept secret around, Carillon Beach . . .
* 24/7 staffed gatehouse & security patrols
* 4000 linear feet of serene, white-sand gulf beaches
* Lake Carillon (12-acre lake)
* Contiguous Lake Powell (largest FL salt-water, coastal dune lake)
* Parks & interconnecting pathways (natural landscaping)
* 3 Exceptional swimming pools (2 heated pools in winter)
* Children's pool
* Children's playground
* Tennis courts
* Basketball courts
* Lush promenade ('pedestrian strolling avenue')
* Golf cart, bicycle, & kayak rental deliveries
* Downtown Carillon (shops, galleries, restaurant & wine bar)
* 'Concerts On The Green' (free Mon. nights in-season)
* 'Outdoor Movies On The Green' (free Wed. nights in-season)
* Meeting House Sunday church service (overlooking Lake Carillon)--Ring the bell!
* 5-Minute walk-designed town (new town with old ways)
* Town entirely on the beach side of the highway
Within easy reach nearby, e n j o y . . .
* New NW FL PCB International Airport--ECP (9 miles away)(Southwest Airlines + private planes)
* World-renowned championship golf courses (8 courses within 15 minutes)
* Camp Creek Golf Course Partnership
* New Pier Park (boardwalk, pier, up-scale shops, sidewalk cafes, J Buffet's Margaritaville, music, cinema, famous Back Porch Restaurant)
* The Silver Sands Factory Stores (100+ designer names)
* Adjacent Camp Helen State Park (boating, fishing, hiking, & wildlife viewing)
* Beaches of S. Walton 18-mile paved path (walking, jogging, & biking)
* Snorkeling, diving, deep sea & shallow-water fly fishing expeditions
* Eden Gardens State Park (Tucker Bayou home & nature trails)
* Rosemary Beach (right around the corner)
* Seaside (only a few convenient minutes down Hwy. 30-A)
* Sidewalk cafes, eclectic boutiques, & chic restaurants
* Publix supermarket (near gatehouse)
* Beach butlers (grocery deliver & store service available)
* Baby equipment (rental delivery service available)
R E S E R V A T I O N S . . .
She's a rare find--a stunning gulf-front home, heated private pool, WiFi, elevator, AND upscale town with amenities. 'A Bahama Mama' & 'A Banana Cabana' are popular with families, friends, and couples traveling together. To ensure availability, make your reservation for her early.
Welcome to the beach!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Guestbook comments from the owner
K, Thank you for returning my security deposit so quickly - I hope your crew found that we left everything in good order. I wanted to thank you for such a terrific house and wonderful vacation. Your home was beautiful and everything you represented it to be. We also loved the location and the privacy and security of being within a gated-community. This is the first time we've rented a home for a family vacation and I can certainly see us doing it again in the near future. What a great experience - just wish we were still there! Thanks again!
PS: MOM DID GREAT. I PUT HER IN THE BEDROOM ON THE THIRD FLOOR SO SHE WAS ON THE SAME LEVEL TO MAKE HER COFFEE EARLY IN THE MORNING AND WHERE ALL THE ACTION WAS MOST OF THE TIME. ACTUALLY, THE LAYOUT WORKED GREAT FOR OUR GROUP. THE ELEVATOR WAS WONDERFUL TO HAVE AND MOM SPENT LOTS OF TIME ON THE TOP THIRD FLOOR GULF BALCONY. Yes, you are welcome to use any of my comments in testimonials or ads. Please also feel free to use me as a reference if you should need one. Have a great weekend! AH (Dallas, TX) August 9--16, 2014