Kihei Condo Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s) - 2 Baths - (Sleeps 1-4)
CURRENT SPECIAL: ONLY $99/night October 1st - October 6th, 2014! Rent owner direct and save $$
Dreaming of Hawaii? We invite you to stay at our family-owned Maui Banyan condo in sunny, South Maui. This 1BR/2BA second floor condo is right across the street from Kamaole II Beach, considered to be among the best of the beaches on Maui.
Arrive and be immediately taken in by the comfortable island décor of this lovely condo. Many of the framed photos hanging throughout the condo were taken by us, and show the incredible beauty that surrounds us on Maui. Go explore and find Your paradise!
You’ll find all the comforts of home for either short or extended stays:
• Fully equipped kitchen—stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, small appliances (coffee maker, toaster, blender, etc.), dishes, cookware, BBQ utensils.
• Luxurious and comfortable KING-SIZE bed
• Queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room
• Efficient A/C unit plus two ceiling fans to ensure you stay cool
• Lanai facing upcountry, the lower swimming pool, and a little peek-a-boo of the ocean
• Private washer/dryer INSIDE the condo
• Two flat screen TVs, DVD player, movie selection
• FREE Wireless Internet
• FREE unlimited long-distance phone service to the U.S. mainland and Canada
• FREE off-street parking
• Beach towels, beach chairs, beach mats, umbrellas, beach toys, cooler, etc.
• Portable crib for infants (crib sheets not provided) and twin size futon mattress provided
• All linens provided (except for crib) including sheets, blankets, bath towels, washcloths, etc.
This condo is family-owned and is our home-away-from-home, so we have taken great efforts to make sure everything you need to enjoy your stay on Maui has been included.
Please note: Not Only Is This Unit Strictly A Non-Smoking Unit, Hawaii Law Restricts Smoking In Public Areas. So, The Lanais And Grounds Are Also Non-Smoking. Mahalo for Your Understanding!
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
Aloha! We are Steve, Marie, Tyler and Dalton Preitauer. While we wish we could say we live on Maui all year, we actually live in Colorado and spend time on Maui as much as possible. While Steve was a Mid-western boy growing up, Marie is a Colorado native. Both our sons were born in Boulder, Colorado, and we live just a few minutes outside of Boulder today. We are your typical working class family, but one that decided that Maui was part of our future, so why not start now? Someday, Maui will be our forever home, but not yet... We look forward to having you stay in our home and learn to love Maui the way we do. Aloha!!
Marie purchased this condo in 2007
Why Marie chose Kihei
Maui Banyan was our second purchase on Maui, and we love, love, LOVE it's location. Maui Banyan has beautifully landscaped grounds, two terrific pools and even two hot tubs. You don't stop to think you will enjoy a hot tub at the end of the day on Maui, but you DO! The Aloha spirit is very evident at Maui Banyan, and makes it my favorite get-away on Maui! One of the other things I love about our condo at Maui Banyan is how QUIET the property is at night. I can sleep with the lanai doors open and enjoy being woken by the sounds of the birds in the morning. I love the sound of paradise!!
What makes this condo unique
Maui Banyan is across the street from one of the best beaches on the entire island, Kamaole II. It is also easy walking distance to several other terrific beaches and lots of shops, bars, and restaurants. It has the central location and Hawaiian feel that makes you feel instantly relaxed and on vacation. We have decorated our condo at Maui Banyan to feel tropical without feeling cliched. We hope to see you in Paradise!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thanks for the use of the condo. It is very close to all our friends here at the Banyan. Will be back in 2014! Weather was great. All our friends especially enjoyed the look of yoru condo. Mahalo, and see you in two years!