Keystone Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Oct. Special check our calendar for open days.
Oct 19th to Oct 30th $59 a night plus tax and cleaning.
Click quote on right for instant quote for specific dates.
Mountain view, extra large, updated, corner condo is a great place to vacation. Our condo is 100 yards from the new high-speed gondola. Watch the children swim from our balcony. Heated year round pool and hot tubs located at our building not several buildings away.
Walk to River Run Town for shopping and restaurants. New ice skating ring is located in front of Dakota building. Bring your skates or rent at the free ice rink. Activities for everyone. Ski and bike rental discounts available along with discount ski lift ticket information.
This condo that has it all:
- ONE OF THE LARGEST (250 sq feet larger- 1100 sq ft)
- This condo has be redecorated New comfort top mattresses 2012.
- 100 yards to new high speed gondola.
- Largest heated pool and 2 hot tubs located at our building.
- Fabulous view of mountains and night skiing from den and dining room windows.
- View of pools and hot tubs from den and dining room windows.
- 3 New Flat Screen LCD TV's with HBO 100 channels and Music - DVD's.
- Free High-Speed Internet (Wi-Fi).
- Professionally decorated.9
- Sectional sofa & 2 arm chairs (seating for all).
- Separate dining room area with view of slopes.
- Corner unit provides you with lots of light.
- 24 Hour on site Management Company solves any issues.
- Pack and Play available for infants and toddlers.
- Ski rental discounts available.
- We provide an initial supply of consumables, soap,lotion & shampoo, as well as trash bags, toiliet paper, paper towel, dish washing detergent and dish washing liquid.
This spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo is a corner unit on the 4th floor. You will enjoy amazing views of mountains, night ski runs, pool and hot tubs from the den and dining areas. Since this is a corner unit you also have a view of the town. This condo is light and airy in every room. The den has a micro fiber sectional sofa, with queen size pull out bed, and two arm chairs. Comfortably seats 8 people so everyone gets to relax by the gas fireplace in the evening. A separate dining room accommodates 8. The kitchen has new pots and pans and plenty of cookware. The master bedroom has a king size bed. The second bedroom has a queen size bed. Both bedrooms have flat screen TV’s. Free WIFI with wireless high-speed access lets you keep in touch.
Enjoy the new high-speed gondola that is located closer than before. This high-speed gondola seats 8 and makes getting to the top of the mountain even easier and faster.
Dakota Lodge is located approximately 50 yards from Starbucks, restaurants, bars, grocery stores, ski rental shops, coffee shops, local shops and town activities.
Dakota Lodge Amenities:
- Two on site hot tubs with a view of the mountains.
- Large heated pool with mountain views located in our courtyard.
- Sauna located on first floor.
- Lobby with fireplace and couches to relax.
- Heated parking garage with elevator access.
- Access to 2 pool tables and TV for large gatherings available at Buffalo Lodge located next door.
- Washer and dryers located on our floor.
- Ski lockers on the first floor.
River Run is a great year round vacation spot. Miniature golf is located in front of the building. Two championship golf courses are within a five-minute drive. Mountain biking and biking trails let you ride as far as you desire.
Breckenridge is a 15-minute drive or free shuttle ride
A - Basin is a 10-minute drive or free shuttle ride.
Shuttle pick up is in front of building.
Copper Mountain is a 30-minute drive.
Vail is a 45-minute drive.
Free bus service to Frisco, Dillon, and Silverthorne Malls. Summit County has it all.
The owner of this condo strives to create a place that will make your vacation as special as possible. The condo is kept up to date and has those special touches to create that cozy, relaxing atmosphere for those that want something exclusive. It has been recently decorated, furnished and carpeted. Our 24 hr on site management company solves any issues immediately.
It is a great place to ski, relax and spend quality time with the family.
Keywords: Condominium RiverRun, Dakota Lodge
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
About Linda Ceccanti
We have been visiting ski slopes for over 30 years. We finally decided to buy and make this condo special since we will be spending lots of time here. After renting condo's for years, we have tried to change the 'standard' condo amenities. We have great kitchenware for cooking and boast a full functionally kitchen for those that love to cook. There is plenty of room to entertain and relax at night. It is important to us that you enjoy your stay just as much as we do.
Linda Ceccanti purchased this condo in 2007
Why Linda Ceccanti chose Keystone
Keystone is a great family location. It has a great ski school. In fact it is where my family learned to ski and my sons later worked during breaks from college. The small town is enclosed so children can stroll or walk back to the condo by themselves. There are plenty of shops, restaurants and festivals during the year to make Keystone an exciting environment.
What makes this condo unique
Dakota is a unique building in River Run since it has a pool right at the base of the building and gives you fabulous view of the mountains while you swim or sit in the hot tub.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Linda, your condo is the best we have ever rented. We loved the view from the dining room and we enjoyed the extra space. Our son rented one on the second floor but it was so small we ate all of our meals together in your condo. We had our 11 month old granddaughter and daughter with us in your condo. It worked out beautifully. We moved the Ipod station and pottery vase to baby proof but put them back when we left.