|Minimum Stay||30 - 90 nights|
This 3 Bedroom Private Waterfront Family Vacation Home is at 184 Princeton Shores Blvd., between the Blue Mountain and Collingwood. It is well located for four seasons of fun!!
• 90 minutes north of Toronto
• Only minutes from the Blue Mountain Resort and the Intrawest Village. The ski hills have 310 skiing acres serviced by 51 lifts. They boast a vertical of around 720 feet for skiing and riding. You will find 2 terrain parks and 2 half pipes.
• Just a short distance from the Scenic Caves Nature Preserve (enjoy the Suspension Bridge / tree top walking and zip cables)
• 10 minutes to the world's longest fresh water beach- Wasaga Beach (home to Wasaga Waterworld)
• Several golf courses within minutes of the Chalet (including Cranberry Village Golf Resort & Monterra Golf Course)
• Extensive nature trails (hiking and mountain biking)
• 2 minutes to horseback riding stables and deep water marina
• Snowmobile Trails nearby
• 55 minutes to Casino Rama (Orillia)
· Four seasons property between Blue Mountain and Collingwood
· Suitable for family oriented vacations
· Wasaga Beach is approximately a 15 minute drive east on Hwy # 26
· Blue Mountain Public Beach is a 5 minute drive west on Hwy # 26
· Large lawn and matter trees on property
· View of Island and Lighthouse
· Campfire pit
· Deck with gas BBQ
We arrived at the cottage with our puppy on Aug 24 and left Aug 31/2013. We had a terrific time and amazing, hot weather. We spent a lot of time in the water with our pup who simply refused to get out at the end of the day and she had to be bribed out with treats!!
The cottage was comfortable with ample space and very, very peaceful. We've never 'cottaged' before and so had no idea what to expect and so packed our whole home, so to speak, of everything imaginable we could think of that we would need in way of dishes, glasses, pots and pans, cutlery, etc., only to find that Eric and Rhonda Bell had it well stocked of everything one might need!
The sunrises were simply spectacular. There were 4 swans out in the horizon at all times but they seemed to always come so much closer to shore to be close to us when we were in the water! This seemed to be an everyday event which made our holiday all the more special.
There was lots to do outside of the cottage as well which we took advantage of - view of scenic caves, ziplining, tee canopy walk, Wasaga Beach, mini putt, go karting, etc.
Overall, we had an awesome time and time seem to go by ever so slowy which was a good thing.
Mark and Anita Delanty, 2013
We had a wonderful stay here and plan to make it an annual thing!
It was the perfect layout inside the cottage/chalet. Just the right amount of space for a family. Plenty of space in the kitchen for company and with it backing right onto the side deck; it made BBQ'ing easy and convenient.
The flat land leading towards the beach was perfect! Plenty of grass to run around and play or even fly a kite. The beach was nice to just sit and relax with a coffee or maybe do some fishing for carp or small mouth bass. It was our morning ritual.
There's also a 2nd beach about 2 minutes further out that we loved. You could walk out 150 feet and still be only shin deep in water...the water is also much warmer there as it is so shallow. Also an even better spot to fly a kite with the kids or maybe plunk your beach chair in the water and have a drink.
The location was fantastic for what we wanted. It very much has a "getaway to nature" feel, but you are only a 5 minute drive from town should you want a Starbucks/Tim Horton's coffee or need to do some grocery shopping. That was one of the best features for us. We are not "deep in the bush" kind of people.
Even for one of the rainy days we had, this place was great for relaxing indoors, playing a game or maybe even watching some TV.
If I must list something that could be improved about this otherwise great getaway...I think it's definitely time to replace the couches in the living room. They felt extremely old and oh so very used. I know when you rent a cottage that you're not the only person to have rented there, but sometimes it's just nice for that not to be so obvious.
There is absolutely nothing else I could think of that would improve the overall experience, it's a great place with very friendly and helpful owners.
Oh yeah, another plus was seeing a deer in the back while watching a movie at night...what a nice touch that was.
Thank you again for a wonderful week, it was exactly what we wanted.
See you next year!
Andrea & Alex
We stayed at this cottage this past Canada day weekend and we had a great time! The property location was perfect and well maintained. You are only minutes away from all major amenities. We would definitely recommend this cottage, Owner was very helpful and quick to respond to any question we had.
We recently stayed at this cottage and really enjoyed it. There was plenty of room - we were 3 families all with children. There was a big backyard for the kids to play and the bay was right in the backyard. We were able to watch the Canada Day fireworks from the backyard over the water. We would definitely recommend this place.
Four seasons property between Blue Mountain and Collingwood
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Spring / Summer
May 15 2015 - Jun 22 2015
30 night minimum stay
Jun 23 2015 - Aug 31 2015
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||C$250.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.