This 3 Bedroom Private Waterfront Family Vacation Home is at 184 Princeton Shores Blvd., between the Blue Mountain and Collingwood. It is well located for four seasons of fun!!
• 90 minutes north of Toronto
• Only minutes from the Blue Mountain Resort and the Intrawest Village. The ski hills have 310 skiing acres serviced by 51 lifts. They boast a vertical of around 720 feet for skiing and riding. You will find 2 terrain parks and 2 half pipes.
• Just a short distance from the Scenic Caves Nature Preserve (enjoy the Suspension Bridge / tree top walking and zip cables)
• 10 minutes to the world's longest fresh water beach- Wasaga Beach (home to Wasaga Waterworld)
• Several golf courses within minutes of the Chalet (including Cranberry Village Golf Resort & Monterra Golf Course)
• Extensive nature trails (hiking and mountain biking)
• 2 minutes to horseback riding stables and deep water marina
• Snowmobile Trails nearby
• 55 minutes to Casino Rama (Orillia)
· Four seasons property between Blue Mountain and Collingwood
· Suitable for family oriented vacations
· Wasaga Beach is approximately a 15 minute drive east on Hwy # 26
· Blue Mountain Public Beach is a 5 minute drive west on Hwy # 26
· Large lawn and matter trees on property
· View of Island and Lighthouse
· Campfire pit
· Deck with gas BBQ
Four seasons property between Blue Mountain and Collingwood
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.