Comfortable Condo - Feels like home!
Submitted: October 31, 2012
Stayed: September 2012
Clean, well-maintained condo, with nice added conveniences.
We stayed a month, and were pleased to enjoy all the little extras that make a place feel more like a home than a hotel room.
We'd previously stayed twice in a different KBV unit, and decided to try this one, since the photos/description showed some upgraded features. We couldn't have been more pleased.
Here are a few of the special things, including extras that mattered to us for our extended stay.
* Comfortable Kingsize bed (vs. other units w/ Queen)
* Two floor-based Fans. Excellent for moving A/C air into the
bedroom, on the nights when the tradewinds didn't give a breeze.
* Computer printer, to attach via USB to your own laptop.
Great for printing notes, directions, boarding passes, etc.
* Nice kitchen appliances, and enough cookware/utensils for
making full meals.
* Library full of various books (Novels, local info, etc.)
* Some leftover condiments/seasonings were in the cabinets/fridge,
rather than thrown out. Didn't have to buy everything from scratch.
* Beach gear: 2 chairs, towels, 3 boogie boards, umbrella, ice chest
* Free Internet with both wired (RJ45) and wi-fi.
High-speed enough to watch streamed video on laptop.
* Separated bedroom, for sleeping while another watches TV.
* Lanai view of the ocean and the afternoon kite-surfers.
We really like the condo's centralized location, with makes it convenient to enjoy both West and South Beaches. We were able to easily drive either West up to Honolua Bay, or south down to Big Beach on any given day, or any beach in between.
We preferred choosing different beaches, over paying more to be near just one beach.
Great stay. As they say in Hawaii, it was "full of Aloha".
We're already talking about when to plan our next Maui trip. :)
Alan & DeAnn
Owner's Response: Aloha Alan and DeAnn,
Mahalo Nui for your positive feedback. We thank you for your business and your interest in becoming a return guest. We think you will be happy with the additional upgrades we are about to make. We look forward to your next visit to Maui.
Aloha and Mahalo,
Helpful votes: 3/3
Did you find this review helpful?