4th Arrondissement Pompidou Le Marais Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Marais: 3 Bedrooms, bright and large living room, 1.5 Baths, elevator-lift, WIFI
Please note I have some apartments in Paris.
If you are planning a travell around Europe, keep in mind I have an apartment in ROME ( Italy) and an apartment in ISTANBUL ( Turkey).
All my apartments are located in the central area of the cities.
Check below 'All My Rental Listings' for more informations about all my apartments in Paris, Rome and Istanbul.
This very pleasant apartment, 100 square meters (1075 square feet), is located in the heart of 'Le Marais' ( address: Rue des Archives, 3rd Arrondissement ), close to some of the most important sites and museums in Paris. Bright and fully renovated on 2008 by an interior designer, elegantly furnished, it is at the same time intimate and equipped to accommodate a large family ( max 6 persons).
It consists of:
* a double living room with a dining area and fully equipped kitchen
* a master bedroom and 2 smaller bedrooms :
- the master bedroom has a “queen size” 160 x 200 cm double bed.
- the 2nd bedroom for max 3 persons has bunk beds, with an additional pull-out bed.
- the 3rd bedroom has a bunk bed for 2 persons.
* 2 bathrooms: one with a walk-in shower, hand basin, bidet and toilet; the other with a hand basin and toilet.
Fully equipped with all modern conveniences: air conditioning ( only in the living room with a portable unit) , internet access (also WiFi, but remember to bring your laptop!), TV with international channels, telephone (for incoming calls and local/emergency calls; with a prepaid card you can also call out), iPod dock and CD player, dish washer, washing machine & dryer, Nespresso coffee maker, etc .
The apartment is situated on the third floor (US fourth floor) with elevator-lift.
It is very safe (code at building entrance ) and quiet night and day (double-glazed windows, all bedrooms overlook an internal courtyard).
* Bed linen and towels provided
* Public PARKING facilities available at a nearby garage
* A cleaner is available on request during the rental period, at extra cost.
* There is a PUBLIC GARDEN with a playground for children nearby.
*** THE AREA
The MARAIS is one of the liveliest - and safest - areas in Paris.
You will find world-famous museums and galleries within easy walking distance, as well as great restaurants and bars, fashion and art/design boutiques, shops of every variety (bakers, greengrocers, daily market), swimming pools, cinemas... There are churches of every denomination.
*** DISTANCES FROM THE APARTMENT
* 1-2 minute's walk: CENTRE POMPIDOU, PICASSO MUSEUM.
* 5-10 minutes' walk: PLACE DES VOSGES, NOTRE-DAME CATHEDRAL, ILE SAINT LOUIS, RIVE GAUCHE/LEFT BANK.
* 10-15 minutes' walk: LOUVRE and the Palais Royal.
The EIFFEL TOWER and MONTMARTRE are also quite near.
* Convenient METRO/ SUBWAY links:
# minute walk to the 'RAMBUTEAU” metro station ( line 11), right next to the Beaubourg/Pompidou Centre
# minute walk to the 'HOTEL DE VILLE” and 'SAINT PAUL' stations (line 1, direct to the Louvre - though that too is within easy walking distance)
# minutes walk to the 'CHATELET-LES HALLES” station, main interlink of 5 metro lines and 2 RER (trains to CHARLES DE GAULLE and ORLY Airports, and to Disneyland).
* There is a N° 75 BUS STOP nearby.
* All TRAIN STATIONS are within easy distance
* A GARAGE PARKING ( 24/24) and a TAXI RANK are located in the immediate vicinity (taxis can also be stopped anywhere).
* Delivery of key: Check In is normally scheduled during the afternoon starting 3.00 pm ; Check Out in the morning before 10.00 am. A different arrangement can be made at your convenience, depending on the availability of the apartment.
Keywords: Bright and prestigious apartment, all modern comforts ( free internet, washer & dryer, dishwasher, telephone, etc) , safe and central, minute walk from Place des Vosges, Centre Pompidou, Notre Dame, Louvre and Seine River.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
Short rent apartment in Paris, Rome and Istanbul!
Enzo purchased this apartment in 2008
Why Enzo chose 4th Arrondissement Pompidou Le Marais
Location, location, location, and … location!
What makes this apartment unique
All comforts. Design. Light. Location.