bowfin 11 113632
1. listing was accurate with lots of info to properly plan for our trip
2. photos and other info well represented the property
3. upon arrival it was clear the house had not been properly cleaned. we took the situation as it was, did what we needed to and proceeded for an enjoyable weekend. i did contact the owner, who responded promptly and after our checkout informed us the cleaning fee would be refunded. all this worked out to our complete satisfaction.
4. throughout the reservation process, pre-arrival and the situation in #3, the owner responded timely and with very reasonable responses.
5. would highly recommend
6. we ate in most of the time. fort fisher and surrounding sites were nice. the aquarium is quite outstanding for a smaller aquarium. airlie gardens at wrightsville beach is delightful. on friday nite we did eat at ocean grill and tiki bar (ocean grill for us); food, atmosphere and service were outstanding.
7. and the beach both at the accesses near the house and around fort fisher are very nice and not crowded in october.
8. one other comment: a couple other reviewers had commented on the mobile homes in the area. this very nice house and others like it are in an area in transition. there was no issue whatsoever in where this property is located.
9. oh, and one other thing: this is a 4 level property without elevator. however, the kitchen/living/eating and one sleeping area are on the second level. this was quite a nice arrangement. getting food/supplies to second level was no problem, but i would not have wanted to tote everything up another level. that was very nice.
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children
Helpful votes: 1/1
Did you find this review helpful?