South Dartmouth Barn Rental Photos and Description
Four bedrooms, 1 full bath, 1 half bath, 1 outdoor shower, sleeps 6
Four bedrooms, 1 full bath, 1 half bath, 1 outdoor shower, sleeps 8
Short car trips and longer day trips take you to a variety summer activities.
1. The Demarest Lloyd State Park (less than 6 miles away) has wooded picnic areas, walking trails and a long sandy beach. Don't miss walking out to the sand bar that appears during low tide at the mouth of the Slocum River.
2. The Lloyd Center for Environmental Studies (less than 1 miles away) provides hands-on natural science experiences for kids of all ages along with miles of natural walking trails.
3. Padanarum Village and harbor (less than 5 miles away) offers a variety of shops and sights with a real New England village tradition.
4. Davoll's General Store, since 1793, is a don't miss establishment that has fine collectibles and local treasures. 5. Salvadore's Ice Cream Stand (1 mile), in its big brown milk can, is a local stop sure to please.
6. The Whaling Museum in New Bedford (15 miles) has artifacts, paintings and a 1/2 scale model of a whaling ship that you can explore.
Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket Island are an hour or so ferry ride from New Bedford.
8. The Mansions of Newport, RI are less than an hour away.
9. Other places to explore include vineyards, working farms, garden centers, fine restaurants, historic homes, and numerous specialty shops. Not to mention that you are less than an hour away from the famous Providence Place Shopping Center in Rhode Island.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome