|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
NEW FOR 2014 and 2015 $185 NIGHTLY LAST MINUTE RATE FOR RESERVATIONS BOOKED LESS THAN 30 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL, 7 NIGHT MINIMUM, PROVIDING SPACE AVAILABLE. CHECK OUR CALENDAR FOR AVAILABILITY.
Kaanapali Shores is a beachfront hotel resort with a gated entry, a covered parking structure, dining, shops, activities desk and beautiful grounds spanning two swimming pools, waterfalls, exotic flower gardens and rolling greens. They have Hawaiin dancers and live music by the pool every Wednesday evening. There are even four barbecues near the tennis courts.
Just steps away from the Kaanapali beach, this unit is perfect for families with small children wanting convenient access to the pool. It also offers convenient access to the bar and restaurant. Close to the elevator, it is also just one floor above the top parking level, offering easy in and out access from your car.
Photos are recent; this unit has been completely upgraded in 2008. We are currently taking bookings for 2014 and 2015. Highlights include:
* Condo is just steps from the ocean, 2 hot tubs, pool, oceanfront pool and restaurant.
* Ocean and sunset views from living room, master bedroom, guest bedroom and both balconies.
* Newly upgraded kitchen and baths with louvered cherry cabinets and granite countertops.
* All new stainless steel appliances.
* Washer and Dryer is in the unit.
* Central Air Conditioning.
* Shops, restaurant, tennis, health club, salon, game room and concierge on site.
* Boogie boards, snorkel gear, beach chairs, tennis rackets, beach toys and more are included.
* Big, Flat screen TV's in living and both bedrooms.
* Last-minute $185 specials (within 30 days of arrival).
This luxury condo has been completely redone and is the perfect vacation choice for an intimate Hawaii vacation or for the family trip of a lifetime. It is beautifully furnished with a new kitchen, master bedroom with king bed and trundle bed (which sleeps one person), a second bedroom with two twin beds (that can be moved together), and a fold out queen size couch in the living room. The unit is on the fourth floor and overlooks the pool and Jacuzzi. It is perfect for families who want to keep an eye on the kids or family members without sitting by the pool all day. You can call the gang in for lunch from the spacious living room lanai. The master bedroom also has an intimate private lanai.
Across the street is a shopping center including Stars supermarket and various restaurants.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 2 2014 - Dec 31 2014
7 night minimum stay
Jan 1 2015 - Apr 10 2015
7 night minimum stay
Aston Resorts charges a $9.00 per day parking fee at the front desk.
25% Deposit and the Balance (75%) Due 45 Days from Check-in Date.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.