Manhattan Beach House Rental Photos and Description
House, 2 Bedrooms + Loft, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 5-6)
Large, comfortable ocean view duplex, perfect for a family beach vacation. Conveniently located on a walk-street, six houses from the beach and bike path in the desirable south end of Manhattan Beach. 2200 square feet, two bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, full kitchen, 2 ocean view decks (the lower one with BBQ, chairs and table), living room, family room, and office/den. Sleeps four to six. Garage parking for one car, as well as one space on the driveway and street parking. Washer and dryer. Beach toys available for your enjoyment (surf boards, body boards, chairs, umbrella, beach towels and bikes)! Downtown Manhattan Beach is a short five minute walk, with many shops and restaurants. Hermosa Beach is a 10 minute bike ride on the Strand. Very conveniently located to get to anywhere in the Los Angeles area. Owners are 30-year Manhattan Beach residents and look forward to helping you enjoy your stay. (Please note that if you have toddlers, this is a multi-level duplex with stairs.)
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thanks so much for a lovely stay, the apartment was fabulous. It was huge really, so comfortable for the three of us and delightful for entertaining, too.
1) There were so many little things left that made me feel really welcome. Like the coffee in the fridge, the sunscreen, the paper towels, the cooking oil, the shampoo. It’s a hard line to know what is ‘junk’ and what people will need, but those things really helped. I rented an apartment last year that had one toilet paper roll and no coffee, and it was hard to get off a plane and have to go shopping for absolutely everything.
2) Loved the roses in the yard, I picked them and put them inside all the time.
3) Thanks for getting the Internet working from long distance. I still had to work so that was vital for me. (*note from owner: we were out of town and the Internet went down due to rainy weather, and we arranged to get it up and running again from across the country).
4) The bikes and boards were great. Well, we didn’t use the boards but we did use the bikes (first time I’ve ridden one in 10 years) and that was very useful indeed.
Thank you, Mica and Phil!
We have lived in Manhattan Beach for over 30 years and raised our four children here. We live in the back unit and are available to answer questions or offer suggestions. We have furnished the apartment in a comfortable beach oriented decor, as well as supplying our visitors with everything needed for a vacation at the beach. Our unit is perfect for families. We look forward to having you come and visit us.