|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
Mistral is a Family Friendly scenic 30A property located directly on the beach. This resorts’ central 30A location makes it one of the most desirable spots for your next beach vacation! A beach vacation property within the Seagrove Beach, FL community along 30A provides a wealth of opportunity for families to enjoy the beach life of 30A. Enjoy walking and biking everywhere during your beach vacation in this terrific beach town.
Mistral condo 21 is a 2BR/2BA vacation home. Mistral condo 21 boasts incredible gulf views from the living area and private balcony. Accommodations are spacious and well appointed with all the conveniences of home. Welcome to your home away from home during your beach vacation to 30A.
* Balcony w/Gulf Views
* Master Bedroom w/King Bed
* Private Master Bathroom
* 2nd Bedroom w/Full Bed
* 2nd Bathroom is Spacious
* Open Living Area
* Fully Equipped Kitchen w/Breakfast Bar
* Dining Area
* FREE Wi-Fi
* Sleeps 6
Rates do not include taxes, reservation or cleaning fees.
Mistral in Seagrove Beach is located along the Beaches of South Walton and is an intimate Florida retreat. This low-rise beachfront condominium complex is perfect for couples and families looking to get away from it all. Mistral offers panoramic views of the beautiful beach & the Gulf of Mexico. Mistral is centrally located along scenic 30A and just steps from the famous bike trail stretching the length of South Walton Shoreline.
MISTRAL CENTRAL LOCATION OFFERS
BIKE RENTALS FOR ALL AGES
BIKE TRAIL EXTENDING ALONG 30A
FAMILY FRIENDLY RESTAURANTS
PEDISTRIAN BEACHTOWN LIFESTYLE
Located in between Rosemary and Seaside, you can instantly access to major places such as shopping, dining, etc. Sailing, water skiing, fishing, kayaking and jet skiing are waiting for you. Spend the entire evening on the beach with your family and dine at the nearest beach restaurant. If you are interested in outdoor sports, you will find a basketball court, a tennis court and a golf course. Gym goers can find their place in the fitness center.
A great location for a relaxing stay but the condo looks like it has been used hard and not maintained as well as it could be. I would have been ashamed if that was my own home with that the level of cleanliness and maintenance. We will likely back to the Mistral complex but probably not to this unit as the others surely don't face many of these issues. They may not be as up-to-date but are in better condition based on our conversations with the neighbors.
- View, view, view.
- Great beach with easy access and relatively few people. Did have to deal with the chair rental guys taking the top spots early in the morning but that only meant walking a few extra feet.
- Kitchen was clean including the fridge.
- Nice newer washer and dryer that were quiet and worked well.
- TVs in each bedroom
- Comfortable beds
- Lots of stairs but knew about that coming in (essentially like going down and up a 6 story building to get to the beach)
- Kitchen was pretty much fully equipped. The only thing we missed was a baking sheet.
- 4 light bulbs burned out
- No screen door on the patio. It looked like all the other units had one and we would loved to have been able to hear the ocean and still keep the bugs out.
- Kitchen faucet leaked out over the counter 24/7. They did try to tighten it the second day but it never really stopped.
- Furniture beginning to look a little worn. The couch had some spots which should be cleaned.
- Mysterious "stain" on comforter in the downstairs bedroom that you could not see but could certainly feel.
- Paint peeling off all the metal furniture on the balcony
- Mold/mildew in the downstairs shower
- Ceiling fan control in living room did not work. Had to remove batteries from remote several times to get it work.
- No way to adjust the speed of the ceiling fan upstairs as pull chain had been removed.
- Floor upstairs squeaks and the lamps shake when you walk across the room.
- Mold along the balcony door tracks needed to be cleaned for a while
- Difficult to get any luggage bigger than a carry-on bag up the spiral staircase.
- One end of the patio curtain rod was being held up by painters tape.
- Bubbling paint upstairs on many walls
- Large amounts of dust visible in the AC floor registers upstairs
- The bathroom vent fans are completely clogged with dust
- The Wifi signal was useless unless you were within 10 feet of the router. The other units' signals were strong everywhere so it was an issue specific to this condo.
Recently stayed at unit 21 and overall I'd say it was an enjoyable experience. After a rough first day and night when the AC unit stopped cooling things got much better. The rental company neglected to inform us we did not need to be present when the AC repair person came so we wasted a few hours hanging around. When I called back and asked they said I should have asked the question. Really?
The unit itself was comfortable enough although it sure could use some TLC. It is just a little beaten up, has sort of dangerous raised deck boards that could easily cause a turned ankle.
The proximity to the beach is hard to beat however. But, be warned there are a lot of stairs to climb to get to the main level then you have to walk up to the third floor. Not a bad climb but not suitable for certain individuals adverse to climbing stairs. The master bedroom is upstairs and requires a climb up a very tight circular staircase. Be careful not to bump your head on the metal staircase. Once upstairs, the master bedroom and bath was more than acceptable - it was quite nice.
The unit is well furnished and we found everything in the kitchen that was needed (except for potholders).
Highly recommend Dillon's Beach Chair Rentals whose magnetic sign was on the refrigerator.
Due to a poor design, the people in the unit next door can look directly into the living area of this unit. Cannot understand why that was done.
So, would rate this a 4 star visit except for the rudeness and lack of communication from one of the rental property staff and the lack of privacy noted directly above.
SEAGROVE BEACH / 30A AREA
Enjoy the bike and jogging path as it leads you through the beaches of South Walton communities along Scenic 30A. Explore other coastal areas such as Seaside and Rosemary Beach for charming specialty stores, tasty restaurants and family entertainment. If you're in the mood for a delicious Italian meal take a short drive to Angelina's, a local favorite restaurant on 30A. Find your perfect escape at Beachside Villas and these Panhandle 30A vacation rentals.
Seaside Beach is located just minutes from Mistral for you to enjoy all of the fantastic events in the area