Emerald Island House Rental Photos and Description
4 BR, 3 Baths, 2 Master Cal-King Suites, 65'4K-UHD TV, Great Game Room, 100mbps
You're going on a magical vacation--Don't you really want to stay in a very magical place! We combine the the magic of DisneyWorld with the comfort and convenience of award-winning Tropical Retreat to ensure each and every guest has the best vacation experience of their lives. We not only provide our guests with a great place to stay, but we also provide our guests with tips, tricks, and suggestions that can make your vacation even more magical.
Tropical Retreat's game room was named as 1 of 10 vacation rentals offering the best amenities in US! Since then, we have added a Simpsons Pinball and Shuffle Alley!
VRBO 5 Stars HomeAway 5 Stars
Winner 2010 Top Vacation Rental, Kissimmee
Winner 2011 Top Vacation Rental, Kissimmee
Rated 2014 EXCELLENCE
Winner 2012 Top Vacation Rental, Kissimmee
For most inquiries, response within an hour
NEW for 2015: 4K-UHD TV, 100mbps wifi, Laser Printer
Please note that we book Saturday to Saturday.
NO CHARGE for Pool/Spa Heat
NO CHARGE for our 100mbps WiFi speed
NO CHARGE for our laser printer and computer
NO CHARGE for Our Simpsons Pinball
NO CHARGE for our new Shuffle Alley
NO CHARGE for LP gas for the BBQ Grill
NO CHARGE for our Keurig Coffee Bar
NO CHARGE for any of Our Game Room Games
NO CHARGE for Cleaning Fees
New high-end stainless steel appliances and new cookware in kitchen!
Our beds are the most comfortable you can find. 2 Cal-King suites, all Beds with Memory Foam
Terms & Conditions: 1. Rental fee does not include 13% tax as required by the state and county.
2. Unlike most vacation homes who nickle and dime their guests, we have no additional or hidden charges:
No Charge for pool heat
No Charge for spa heat
No Charge for LP gas for the BBQ
No Charge for broadband
No Charge for either of our 2 arcade games
No Charge for cleaning fees.
A non-refundable deposit of $250 per week is required to reserve your stay. This is not an extra charge--it is subtracted from the total for your reservation.
3. Nightly Rate is based on a Saturday to Saturday rental--7 nights. Shorter or longer stays may be available.
4. Florida law limits occupancy in this home to 10 people (including children).
5. Check in after 4pm, check out no later than 10am.
6. A $500 damage deposit will be placed on a credit card before final papers are sent. This security deposit will be released within 48 hours of departure with no damage to the home.
7. Absolutely No Smoking and No Pets.
8. No motor homes , trailers, or commercial vehicles are allowed to park in Emerald Island Resort
9. We do own this home—we are not a management company, and unfortunately, we do not have any other rental properties.
10. Treat our home with your utmost respect; other people including ourselves do want to enjoy its facilities.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
About Terry Puffer
My wife and I have 70 years of teaching between us. Our goal is for each and every guest to have the very best vacation of their lives, to tell their friends, and to return. We enjoy giving guests information and tips that will help them have the very best vacation of their lives.
Terry Puffer purchased this house in 2004
Why Terry Puffer chose Emerald Island
Emerald Island Resort was built for the Disney guest. Emerald Island Resort is central Florida's premier vacation home destination. This is a gated and guarded community with night patrols throughout the resort. Recent improvements such as valet trash and recycle service, RF entrance cards, and enhanced security have made Emerald Island Resort one of the safest and most guest-friendly resort communities in the area.
What makes this house unique
1. Game Room-- published that our game room was one of ten top vacation home amenities in the US. Since that award, we have added a Simpson's Pinball and a Shuffle Alley. Our Arcade machine plays over 1000 games, our driving game races around Alcatraz, our Shuffle Alley is awesome, our Simpsons Pinball Party is great fun, our Wii has games for the entire family, and our Pop-a-Shot will make you feel like Lebron. ALL games are set to FREE PLAY.
2. Pool and Spa with dual heating of solar and over-sized heat pump
3. Comfortable beds--memory foam in each and every bed to make for comfy sleeping
4. Endless hot water with our solar hot water system
5. 65' curved 4K-UHD TV Home Theater with Bose
6. 100mbps WiFi
7. Laser printer for business and boarding passes
8. PS2 or PS3, DVD Player, and LED TV in both twin bedrooms
9. 2 master bedrooms with ensuite, LED TV, DVD player
10. Vertical Cellular blinds--no more vertical blinds
Guestbook comments from the owner
I wanted to thank you again for sharing your home with us this past week. It was without a doubt our best vacation ever!! The kids are already asking when we can go back to our Florida house. I think your house has ruined me from ever staying in a hotel for an extended vacation. If you don’t go to a theme park everyday, I don’t know how families keep from driving one another nuts in a hotel room all day. I am not sure what the kids enjoyed more the pool, the game room or the Ps2 (my son has informed me that he would like one for Christmas) but whatever it was it was enough of a diversion that the adults were able to sit in the hot tub or watch tv in peace and quiet. You truly have thought of everything when you open this house up to families like mine. So, thank you. I am glad that when we were looking for places to stay we found your website. With all that said, I was wondering if you had started booking for 2008? We are planning on coming back to Florida for Presidents week in February. I received an email today for the [security] deposit [refund], thank you that was extremely fast!! Well back to reality tomorrow. Thanks for a great vacation!!