Playa del Carmen Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
In the heart of the Riviera Maya, Luna Encantada provides the perfect beachfront escape at this exclusive condominium. This newly constructed penthouse unit overlooks the infinity edge pool and turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean. Playa del Carmen has become one of Mexico’s most charming and unique international destinations with a three-story height restriction and a pedestrian friendly small town atmosphere.
The incredible location of Luna Encantada, places you beachfront and only one block from the center of the famous Quinta Avenida (Fifth Avenue) walking mall. Here you will find a collection of boutique shops, restaurants, open-air bars and nightclubs. Visit Cozumel by ferry (just three blocks away), Isla Mujeres, Xel-ha, or the ruins of Chichen Itza, Coba, or Tulum. Whether your desire is to shop, golf, snorkel, scuba, windsurf, parasail, fish, bike, boat, jet ski, hike or walk, this home away from home places you in the center of it all!
Take a two-minute walk to beachside bistros for breakfast or lunch. Dinner choices range from regional Mexican cuisine to five-star dining. Or enjoy your own feast on your private roof-top terrace, fully equipped with a stainless steel Viking grill and sink, encapsulated by granite countertops. Custom benches, a picnic table, and two swinging hammocks complete the rooftop, making this the best escape whether reading a book, watching the sunset, grilling your fresh caught fish from the day, or simply entertaining!
This home offers guests a culturally perfected three-bedroom condominium, with no details overlooked. The three spacious rooms comfortably accommodate six people. The master suite, with attached bathroom and walk-in closet, has one king-size bed. The other two bedrooms have one queen-size bed each, with ample closet space, and share one bathroom.
A fully appointed gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops has everything you would need to make a gourmet meal. The bathrooms are luxurious with hand carved marble sink bowls and walk-in glass showers. Travertine marble floors cover and cool the entire condominium and spills out onto the private covered terrace before rounding the corner to continue up to the roof-top.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
• HOW DO WE GET THERE FROM CANCUN AIRPORT? Playa is a 45-minute drive south of the airport. We provide a private van service for $185 round trip, max 8 people, child seats available. Other options: Taxi $70 one-way, Rental car, Hourly Express bus.
• WHERE IS THE PROPERTY? Luna is located in the heart of Playa’s main tourist district at Calle 6 and the beach, ½ block from Fifth Avenue. Fifth Avenue is a world famous, 40+-block pedestrian promenade with relaxed cafes and gourmet restaurants, exclusive lounges, and al fresco bars, intriguing boutiques and local purveyors of all types and variety.
• IS LUNA ENCANTADA TRULY BEACHFRONT? Yes and all the condos that we represent in Luna have stunning ocean views.
• CAN WE SWIM AND SNORKEL IN THE OCEAN IN FRONT OF LUNA? Our beach is rated as one of the top beaches in Mexico because of it’s soft white sand and calm aqua blue water providing safe and enjoyable swimming conditions for people of all ages. The reef off our shore offers excellent snorkeling conditions with a multitude of colorful coral formations and exotic fish and marine life but you will need to hire a snorkeling guide with a boat to get there. We recommend the Hobie Cat guide that operates right from our beach.
• DO WE NEED A CAR? Not necessarily because Playa is pedestrian friendly and we are close to everything. We typically walk or cab around town and rent a car on an as needed basis for regional excursions. We offer complimentary parking in our secure garage and have several car rental agencies within a few blocks.
• WHERE DO WE GROCERY SHOP? We have several small markets within one block and several full service grocery stores within 7 blocks.
• HOW OFTEN DO WE GET MAID SERVICE? We offer every other day house keeping that includes fresh linens, bath and beach towels, soap, shampoo, paper towels, bottled purified water, laundry detergent for the washer/dryer room, and trash removal.
• DO YOU HAVE TV, PHONE AND INTERNET SERVICE? We have cable TV, high speed wireless internet, and a phone with free long distance calling to the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Italy, France, Spain and Ireland.
• CAN YOU RECOMMEND ACTIVITIES AND RESTAURANTS? We visit Playa five times a year so we are constantly updating our list of favorite activities and restaurants that we send to all of our guests along with detailed arrival information.
• CAN YOU GIVE US SOME OPTIONS OF OTHER AVAILABLE CONDOS IN LUNA? Yes, just click on our Luna rentals website and photo album link that is located on this website just below the calendar for info and availability on all our listings in the building. (We handle the rentals for 14 out of a total of 24 Luna condos).
• DO YOU OFFER CONCIERGE SERVICES? We offer Personal Assistance for transportation, grocery shopping, babysitting, in-house massage, tours & excursions, tee times, and emergency & medical assistance.
• DO WE NEED TO GET PESOS? Not necessarily. All stores and restaurants in Playa will take dollars and Euros. There are ATMs nearby and places to change money. We usually take about 100 dollars in ones, fives, and tens, which are very handy for tipping, and short cab rides around town.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome