|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
• Just steps away from the sugar white sand beaches on the Gulf. Cross our neighborhood street and you are there…literally seconds away from the turquoise waters.
• Unit is beautifully decorated with upscale furnishings, and the kitchen is well stocked for entertaining.
• Listen to sounds of the ocean as you sit on your balcony overlooking the Gulf, watching the surfers and waves roll in.
• Property hosts a larger than normal swimming pool and hot tub, as well as a spacious gym that looks out over the Gulf of Mexico.
• Guest beach lockers are placed on ground level for all your beach accessories.
• Walk to Peg Leg Pete's next door for live music and the best Grouper sandwich on Pensacola Beach.
• Boaters, check it out! Dock at Peg Leg Pete's Lafitte's Marina right next door.
• WI-FI wireless hi-speed internet service.
• I-Pod access in every room; CD player in living room.
• TV's with DVDs and cable in every room...living room features a 42' flat screen TV, master bedroom has 40' flat screen TV..
• Easy walk ( 1 block) to Tom Thumb convenience store.
• You’ll look forward to your visit and won’t want to leave!
Tell us about yourself please.
Mark Addison purchased this condo in 2006
A popular family destination with gentle waves and soft sand, Pensacola Beach offers an amazingly relaxed atmosphere. The huge beach's clean, beautiful shoreline invites you to swim, boat, collect shells, or just lay back on a chair with a good book.
Condo is beautifully appointed and very comfortable.
Pleasant property, nicely decorated with a well equipped kitchen. All the comforts of home and a nice gulf view. We were very comfortable in this condominium
This is condo is wonderful, the couch is so comfortable as well as the beds. The owner has the best of everything. Hope to stay here everytime.
This is a super nice condo, and it's the 3rd year we've stayed here.
The owners are very responsive, the decor is elegant, the kitchen is well outfitted, and the pullout couch bed IS ACTUALLY COMFORTABLE!
Highly recommend this property. A great location near Peg Leg Pete's with a great view of the beach.
Had an awesome time. Condo was clean and had a great view. Will definitely stay again.
We booked a beach get away at the last minute and were so pleased with this condo. The condo is very spacious and beautifully decorated and stocked. We walked to Peg Leg Pete's 3 times. We enjoyed the pool & beach & saw the Blue Angels fly by our first night. This condo was very clean and very spacious. It felt like being on HGTV. I would highly recommend it.
We stayed 3 nights in August. Very comfortable and cozy condo. It has all the kitchen forks & knives and other stuff, so you can have breakfast or whatever meal at home if you wish. All the rooms were very clean and did not have 'stale' air feeling, which is quite common in apartments for rent. The balcony is spacious with a very good view onto the Gulf. TV Sets have HDMI ports, which allowed us to watch a few movies on big screen. The beach is very nice, has a wonderful white squeaky sand and blue and greenish sea (Gulf of Mexico) and it is very close. Easy walk. There are plenty restaurants in the vicinity, but make sure to get there before the crowd for the dinner. Small grocery store is just next door and Walmart is about 10-12 min. away. The price was suitable. We checked two hotels just in front of our condo across the road. They are just a few yards closer to the beach, but the prices range is different. Staying there would make our wallets thinner. The hosts are very nice gents to deals with. We got our deposit back promptly. I would come back and recommend it to my friends
This is our second year to stay in this condo. It's beautifully decorated including the deck which has a great view of the Gulf of Mexico. The kitchen is stocked with everything you need to cook a gourmet meal and we think it is perfect for our family of four. Our 2 teen boys were happy with the beds and internet speed, and there was plenty of room for our family to spread out and relax.
The owners are very responsive and provide clear instructions and information in a timely manner. There's even a locker near the pool where previous guests have left various beach toys, chairs, etc.
I grew up in Pensacola and return often; we've stayed at various other locations and units but like this unit the best for its great combination of location, convenience, comfort, and décor.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 2015 - Sep 14 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Notes||During the main summer months, we only rent Saturday-to-Saturday.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.