|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
• Just steps away from the sugar white sand beaches on the Gulf. Cross our neighborhood street and you are there…literally seconds away from the turquoise waters.
• Unit is beautifully decorated with upscale furnishings, and the kitchen is well stocked for entertaining.
• Listen to sounds of the ocean as you sit on your balcony overlooking the Gulf, watching the surfers and waves roll in.
• Property hosts a larger than normal swimming pool and hot tub, as well as a spacious gym that looks out over the Gulf of Mexico.
• Guest beach lockers are placed on ground level for all your beach accessories.
• Walk to Peg Leg Pete's next door for live music and the best Grouper sandwich on Pensacola Beach.
• Boaters, check it out! Dock at Peg Leg Pete's Lafitte's Marina right next door.
• WI-FI wireless hi-speed internet service.
• I-Pod access in every room; CD player in living room.
• TV's with DVDs and cable in every room...living room features a 42' flat screen TV, master bedroom has 40' flat screen TV..
• Easy walk ( 1 block) to Tom Thumb convenience store.
• You’ll look forward to your visit and won’t want to leave!
Tell us about yourself please.
Mark Addison purchased this condo in 2006
A popular family destination with gentle waves and soft sand, Pensacola Beach offers an amazingly relaxed atmosphere. The huge beach's clean, beautiful shoreline invites you to swim, boat, collect shells, or just lay back on a chair with a good book.
Condo is beautifully appointed and very comfortable.
Pleasant property, nicely decorated with a well equipped kitchen. All the comforts of home and a nice gulf view. We were very comfortable in this condominium
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Notes||During the main summer months, we only rent Saturday-to-Saturday.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.