Cambridge House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms - 2 Full Bath Private Lake Home
Lake Ripley's Island Lane Vacation Rental is your Caribbean paradise in the heart of Wisconsin!
- Only 2 Hrs from Chicago! - Less Driving = More Vacation!
- Recently renovated with a gourmet kitchen and luxury amenities
- Granite counters, stainless steel appliances.
- Property features your own private pier and sandy, “swimmable” shoreline.
- The house is located right on the water and boasts breathtaking views of the lake.
- The property faces west for incredible sunset views over the water.
- Bring your boat, or boats are available to rent at the local marina. Just added in 2012 - the paddle and bike shop, Cam Rock Cafe and Sport rents Kayaks, stand up paddle boards, canoes and other water toys. they will bring them right to the house!!
- Lake Ripely has excellent fishing.
- The 'island themed' property is accented with art from the Caribbean.
- Free Broadband wireless internet provided!
Less Driving = More Vacation - Bring the Whole Fam: Completely remodeled with smart design, Lake Ripley Island Lane is a completely private, three-bedroom waterfront vacation home located in Cambridge, Wisconsin. Crystal clear Lake Ripley offers all of the serenity of 'The Great Northwoods' without the long drive. Lake Ripley's Island Lane Vacation Rental is your Caribbean vacation in the heart of Wisconsin. The Wisconsin Dells are 45 minutes away. - Only 2 Hrs from Chicago! - Less Driving = More Vacation!
Vacation land: The town, Cambridge, is vacation land at its finest, with quaint shopping, family dining, and a renowned gourmet restaurant. Excellent fishing, water sports, golf, and tennis are a few of the activities that are waiting for you. Apple picking, dairy farm tours, drive-in movies, and stock car races are just a few of the family activities within 15 minutes of the property.
Amenities: The property features your own private pier and a sandy, 'swimmable' shoreline. The property faces west for spectacular sunset water views. There is a screened gazebo, 8 feet from the water, perfect for outdoor dining and relaxing. The kitchen features granite counter tops, cherry cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. The 'Four Seasons Hotel' style beds and linens are of the highest quality, all brand new. We make sure that everything is provided for you. Enjoy your vacation at this great property. The luxury amenities, sandy shoreline, and breathtaking sunsets will keep you coming back every year.
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- pets considered
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the manager
Thank you for the use of your beautiful home. What a wonderful location. Coffee on the deck and fishing for the kids first thing in the morning, great ways to start the day!
A true lover of the lake house- Jason wants you to come share the experience.
Sunsets, sand, screened gazebo. Not the biggest- just the best.
You are right on top of the water- its a place for water lovers!