Todi Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, Pool, large gated property, 4 Bedrooms + studio, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
READ OUR REVIEWS. Late Spring & Summer rentals still available. Make this peaceful paradise in the heart of Italy your residence for an unforgettable Italian experience. This beautifully-furnished private hilltop villa just 3 mile to central Todi has its own 1000-tree olive grove and renters love our delicious extra virgin oil. The villa is perfectly situated on a hilltop with spectacular nearly 360' views for miles of medieval villages, hills and vineyards. The lovely stone house stays cool in summer. Four patios look in every direction to beautiful Italian views including the ancient perched village of Todi and the famous Bramante basilica, with the Tiber River below. Todi is less than 10 minute drive-- to great restaurants, markets, shops and historic sites. Assisi, Orvieto, Perugia, Spoleto are all nearby-- perfect for day trips.
This quintessentially Italian villa, reached by a well-maintained short private road with gate, has a reliable caretaker nearby to help with whatever you need. Consider for your vacation or holiday...
- a completely renovated and beautifully furnished Umbrian stone house with 3 large bedrooms and 3 full baths plus a separate guest house
- separate guest apartment with king bedroom, full bath and queen sofabed
- large and comfortable living spaces with high beamed ceilings, fireplace, music studio with grand piano
- magnificent swimming pool and 3 large and landscaped patios
- more than 8 acres of grounds, including walking paths, hundreds of olive trees, and fig and walnut trees
- fully-equipped cook's kitchen, and lovely indoor and outdoor dining spaces
- beautifully decorated with Italian antique wood furniture, lovely Italian draperies and linens, handwoven rugs, original oil paintings, many unique touches.
The villa, owned by an Italian/American/French couple, sleeps 8 comfortably, with the option of 2 children or one adult extra on a sofabed in guest apartment. Housekeeper available daily or less frequently. The property has a gardener and grounds keeper, and pool maintenance.
Todi is in the center of Umbria, a perfect location for daytrips. Tuscany is nearby and there is convenient bus transport to Rome center and int'l airport, a 2-hour trip.
Keywords: Beautiful villa house and gardens with Pool in Umbria countryside
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- smoking allowed
About Aldo Mazzoni
1/2 Italian, 1/2 American Family living in Belgium and New York
Aldo Mazzoni purchased this villa in 2000
Why Aldo Mazzoni chose Todi
It has everything you need for a perfect Italian holiday, including comfort, location, privacy, conveniences!
What makes this villa unique
You won't find a view like this elsewhere ! Our past renters rave about it and many have returned.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Good morning Aldo,
I just want to tell you what a wonderful vacation we enjoyed at your gorgeous, comfortable, and quaint house in Umbria. It was perfect for our family. Our grandson L___, played your guitar and entertained us for many hours and we ALL loved the pool. Our wisteria wreathed bedroom overlooking Porchiano and the Umbrian hills was like something from a travel brochure. We enjoyed picking and eating the fresh figs, pears and plums and hiking and birdwatching in the area. Do you really have nightingales near your house?
Our 50th anniversary celebration was a huge surprise for D___ and me. Bruno's exquisite and abundant traditional Umbrian dinner was the highlight of our vacation. He is a very nice man.
Our two weeks in Umbria in your magical villa is a memory we will cherish for the next 50 years!