READ OUR REVIEWS! DISCOUNTS FOR 2 WEEK and OFF-SEASON RENTALS - Make this peaceful paradise in the heart of Italy your residence for an unforgettable Italian experience. This beautifully-furnished private hilltop villa just 3 miles outside of Todi has its own 1000-tree olive grove and renters love our delicious oil. The villa is perfectly situated on a hilltop with spectacular nearly 360' views for miles of medieval villages, hills and vineyards. The lovely stone house stays cool in summer. Four patios look in every direction to beautiful Italian views including the ancient perched village of Todi and the famous Bramante basilica, with the Tiber River below. Todi is just a 10 minute drive-- to great restaurants, markets, shops and historic sites. Assisi, Orvieto, Perugia, Spoleto are all nearby.
This quintessentially Italian villa, reached by a well-maintained short private road with gate, has a reliable caretaker nearby to help with whatever you need. Consider for your vacation or holiday...
- a completely renovated and beautifully furnished Umbrian stone house with 3 large bedrooms and 3 full baths plus a separate guest house
- separate guest apartment with king bedroom, full bath and studio with queen sofabed
- large and comfortable living spaces with high beamed ceilings, fireplace, music studio with grand piano
- magnificent swimming pool and 3 large and landscaped patios
- more than 8 acres of grounds, including walking paths, hundreds of olive trees, and fig and walnut trees
- fully-equipped cook's kitchen, and lovely indoor and outdoor dining spaces
- beautifully decorated with Italian antique wood furniture, lovely Italian draperies and linens, handwoven rugs, original oil paintings, many unique touches.
The villa, owned by an Italian/American/French couple, sleeps 8 comfortably, with the option of 2 children or one adult extra on a sofabed in guest apartment. Housekeeper available daily or less frequently. The property has a gardener and grounds keeper, and pool maintenance.
Todi is in the center of Umbria, a perfect location for daytrips. Tuscany is nearby and there is convenient bus transport to Rome center and int'l airport, a 2-hour trip.
Keywords: Beautiful villa house and gardens with Pool in Umbria countryside
Wineries - visit, taste and buy excellent wines of Umbria
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.