Please see the Villa's official website for full photo gallery and more information.
- Pristine, secluded location
- 5 full bedroom suites with ocean view
- Full white sand private beach
- Top end construction: native stone, brick, and mahogany millwork
- Private pool with infinity edge
- Grounds full of indigenous landscaping
- Caretakers on site in separate cottage
- Maid service, airport transportation, and 24 hour security complimentary
- Private yacht charter with crew, chef & wait staff, 24/7 driver, private jet transportation, and more available on request!
- All types of credit cards taken
- Weekly rates start at $2,150 /night USD
The Neltjeberg Bay Villa is located on a pristine site where its exclusive location creates a unique and dramatic Caribbean five-bedroom home. It has a beautiful secluded adjoining white sand beach for private use. This one of a kind home is masterfully designed, allowing each room to capture views of the North Atlantic and surrounding natural landscape.
Enhanced with native stone, brick, and mahogany millwork, the unique architecture of the Villa captures the rich heritage of the Caribbean Islands. The grand gallery opens to a heated swimming pool with views of the inner and outer Brass Islands.
Each of the luxurious five bedroom suites has its own balcony with spectacular ocean views. The unique location set at the tip of the bay allows visitors to witness the calm, still, and lapping of the ocean. When mother nature desires to put on a show, swells come crashing on the volcanic rock below this elevated home with an infinity edge stone pool surrounded by indigenous cactus, palms, and sea grapes.
The concealed beach provides off-shore fishing for yellow-tail, tarpon, and permit, and abundant opportunities for snorkeling. Relax and enjoy awe-inspiring sunsets nestled in the warm, tranquil waters of the North Atlantic Ocean. Your vacation is the ultimate combination of luxury and security with 24/7 caretakers and security on site. The caretakers are available 24 hours to serve guests. Their cottage is situated on the property but distant enough to provide privacy for guests. A chef with wait staff, private driver, and other amenities are available on site as well.
Deep-sea fishing or island hopping is also available on the home's 45' Viking Yacht. Travel easily to secluded beaches, main islands, smaller islands, and cays throughout the Caribbean archipelago. Lobster traps have also been set in front of the home's coral reef.
Excellent fishing from beach, or on one of the two boats available through the Villa. Catch Blue Marlin, Mahi-Mahi, Tuna, Wahoo or Swordfish!