|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Make yourself at home in this in this 2000 square foot 2 story cabin in the pines. Watch for deer, elk, squirrels and blue-jays, as you enjoy your morning coffee on the main or master bedroom deck. Cuddle up in front of two gas burning woodstoves (one in master bedroom and one in first floor sitting area). Split floor plan has two bedrooms a sitting area (complete with TV, VCR, & DVD player) bathroom and laundry room, on the first floor. Upstairs is a large family room with entertainment system, dining area, kitchen, master bedroom, master bath, wrap around decks with excellent views. Find a fully stocked linen closet and kitchen with all the cooking utensils you will need. Plates, glasses, mugs and silverware are all provided. A gas stove and oven, side by side refrigerator with ice and filtered water a microwave and island with double sink, complete the kitchen. Just 15 minutes from Flagstaff and 10 minutes from Williams and the Grand Canyon Railroad.
Area Attractions:: * Old Route 66-2 miles
* The Grand Canyon-60 minutes -Lowell Observatory-20 minutes
* Sedoda-50 minutes -Snowbowl ski area-35 minutes
* Oak Creek Canyon -35 minutes -Air Museum- 40 minutes
* Meteor Crater -40 minutes -Oak Hill snow play area-10 minutes
* Northern Arizona University 20 minutes -Helicopter/airplane rides at Grand Canyon-45 minutes
* Deer Farm -10 minutes - Flagstaff/Pulliman airport- 20 minutes
* Coconino County Fair- early September
* also available-grocery shopping in Flagstaff and Williams-Movie theater and mall in Flagstaff-lots of great restaurants in Flagstaff and Williams.
the cabin is located in the Parks area-15 minutes west of Flagstaff , Arizona
Activities:: * Biking -lots of mountain bike trails
* White water rafting
* Golfing - Flagstaff and Williams
* Fishing- fly fishing-several lakes within 15- 20 minutes
* Hiking- lots to see
* Bird watching
* Slide Rock Park in Oak Creek Canyon
* Williams rodeo- (check for dates)
* Gambling- Cliff Castle Casino in Camp Verde-60 minutes
* Old west gunfights on the streets of Williams
Winter Activities:: * Snow skiing
* Cross country skiing
* Build a snowman and just have fun!!
Thank you very much for allowing us to stay at your Parks home! We really enjoyed the area, perfect weather and of course your unique cabin! We look forward to visiting again.
1 mile from I-40 for easy access to Flagstaff and all area attractions. Cabin is located in the Parks,Arizona area.
Property is about a half mile off paved road (gravel road is always maintained and in good condition).
Quiet area, listen for the train whistle in the distance. You won't believe how many stars you can see at night.
This is truly your retreat in pines. Come relax and enjoy!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|each additional child||$5|
|each additional adult||$10|
cleaning fee of $75.00
Rates are stated for a couple- additional fees for more guest- each additional adult $10.00 per night-
each additional child $5.00 per night. rates higher on holiday weeks
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.