Traverse City House Rental Photos and Description
*2 Kitchens,3 Bedrooms Bunk Area, 2 Baths,Sleeps 10)*
* Monthly Rental Rate May 1-Sept.30,2015 being accepted. Book Thanksgiving and Christmas 2014 and New Years 2015*
*New for 2012 season central A/C has been added to the entire
rental. No more hot days or nights.
* Great convenience of being close to Traverse City, yet far enough from the hustle and bustle of the city in the summer.
* Owner provides restaurant recommendations, helps with day trip planning as well as any other concierge type planning to make your vacation as enjoyable as possible.
*** RENT NOW AND RECEIVE 2 HOUR EXCURSION ON 47' CATAMARAN ON WEST BAY FOR ENTIRE GROUP ABOARD THE NAUTI-CAT (check out web site) ***
* This spacious 3,200 square foot home can accommodate 10 people very comfortably without crowding. Start your summer memories Up North here!!!
* The home has two full kitchens. You have the ability to separate yourself from the others for some alone time.
* As you stroll down to the dock you'll pass by a sand volleyball/badminton court over looking the 100ft of private lake frontage.
* The dog kennel and large fenced in yard will keep your pet safe and secure while you are out.
* The main house has a large deck (12 X 20') with a gas grill and picnic table.
Another (12 X 24') deck is spacious enough to lay out in the sun, barbecue, or just to sit and chat. This deck is located at lake level. A smaller, third deck (8 X 12') is located on the second floor and overlooks the backyard and the lake frontage. This deck has the best view in the house and is ideal for sitting and reading a book, or having coffee in the morning from private kitchen!!!!
* A private dock is available for swimming, boating, and fishing.
* A 14' Mad River Canoe is available for use, including life jackets.
* Located 10 minutes from beautiful Traverse City and all it has to offer; 10 minutes from Wurfel Park where the Minor League Traverse City Beach Bums play; and just minutes from the world famous Interlochen Arts Music Camp.
* You are within easy access to antiquing, site seeing, and wine tasting. Let me help you with your day trips during the week!!!
* All of the conveniences of home without the care!!! Book your summer vacation NOW!!!!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered