A beautiful, single-family, detached home at 800 Venice Court in North Mission Beach. Venice is a nice, very quiet Court, primarily family-oriented.
This is a 3-story home with an attached, 1-car garage. Covering 1,141 square feet, this 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has all of the conveniences.
* You're 9 houses from the Pacific Ocean and 4 away from the Mission Bay.
* BONUS: Each of the houses are about 10 feet wide.
The house is 3-stories, near the maximum height allowed in Mission Beach. Views from the rooftop are far ranging, and relatively private as many of the neighbors do not have rooftop decks of any description. A few do, most do not.
1st Floor - kitchen, living room, and half bath: The ground level floor features the kitchen, living room and half bath.
The kitchen and living room are one, large room. No walls separate. On one end of the room, is a flat screen television mounted to the wall. On the other end of the room, is a 6-person dining booth. Separating these two, from the refrigerator, stove and everything else is a center island with bar stools providing seating for two.
* A fully equipped kitchen, including granite covered center island with slide-out cabinet storage & built-in wine rack
* Coffee maker, cups, plates, pots, pans, forks, knifes, spoons, toaster and more
* A 50's style red dining booth and table, seats up to 6 adults
* Stainless steel range/oven, convection oven/microwave, and dishwasher
* Full-size refrigerator
* Couch, seating for two or three
* Coffee table
* TV is a 37-inch, DirecTV, with built-in wall speakers
* DVD player
2nd Floor - 2 bedrooms plus laundry: This part of the house is where the 2 bedrooms are situated. Traveling up from the first floor, up the 14 steps to the second floor, immediately upon your arrival look to the right - this is bedroom number two.
Bedroom # 2:
* The smaller of the pair of rooms
* Queen size bed with mattress topper for added comfort
* Linens provided. Typically 2-4 sets in the Queen size. Some people bring their own sheets, others do not. The cleaning crew washes loads of laundry each time they pass thru.
* Full bathroom with shower
* The shower has dual, his/hers, showerheads
* Tiled walls in slate & lighting provided thru built-in non-transparent glass blocks
* Surrounding the queen size bed, is built-in wall shelving
* Two windows, overlooking Mission Boulevard with a Pacific Ocean sliver
* TV is a 25-inch Sony
Stepping outside bedroom # 2. Straight ahead, 12-feet ahead, is the door leading to the master bedroom.
3rd Floor - Rooftop Deck: From the rooftop deck - you can see & hear the Sea World Fireworks! These are in the summer, every night at about 8:50pm.
* A convenient carpeted stairway leads you to the private rooftop deck
* 360 degree panoramic views of La Jolla, Ocean glimpses, Sea World and Bay Views
* Approximately 400 square feet of space
* Wonderful spot with great views
* Outdoor patio furniture adds to your comfortable enjoyment
* This roof area has running water and electricity
Mission Bay - The World's First Aquatic Playground
Size: 4600 acres (approx. 1/2 water)
Shoreline: 27 miles
Sandy Beaches: 19 miles
Swim Areas: 8 locations, 2 miles total
Oceanfront Beaches: 2.3 miles (PB Drive to N. Jetty)
Activities: Swimming, Fishing, Water Skiing, Sailing, Jet Skiing, Wind Surfing, Picnicking, Volleyball, Softball, Basketball, Beach Fires, Horseshoes, Bicycling, Jogging, Playgrounds and much much more.
From the rooftop deck of this house, you can see (and sometimes hear) the nearby Sea World Fireworks.
Golf: With an average annual rainfall of about 5 inches, the San Diego golf climate seasonally ranges in temperature from 60 - 85 degrees, with 75 degrees being the average. It literally does not rain at all in San Diego for 6 - 8 months at a stretch. (April - Oct) Year-round golf weather doesn't get much better than that! Counting every Private and Executive / Par 3 golf course in San Diego, there are well over 90 golf courses in San Diego and the San Diego County area. The green fees to play these San Diego courses are an absolute bargain in comparison to other golf destinations in the country. The quality, variety and design of the layouts are very impressive and offer all types of golf experiences to fit anyone's budget. 10 miles from the house is Torrey Pines Golf Course, which is located on the coastal bluffs of the Torrey Pines Mesa in La Jolla, CA. Both Torrey Pines golf courses are Championship 18-hole golf courses and are played by the PGA TOUR professionals during the Buick Invitational of California held each year in January or February.
Top 5 Places to Play (GOLF DIGEST):
#1. Riverwalk Golf Club (Presidio/Mission) 1150 Fashion Valley Rd. San Diego, CA
#2. Torrey Pines Golf Course (South) 11480 N. Torrey Pines Rd. La Jolla, CA
#3. Barona Creek Golf Club 1932 Wildcat Canyon Rd. Lakeside, CA
#4. Maderas Country Club (Maderas Golf Club) 17750 Old Coach Rd. Poway, CA
#5. Steele Canyon Golf Club - San Diego (Canyon/Meadow) 3199 Stonefield Dr. Jamul, CA
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Aug 1 2014 - Aug 31 2014
7 night minimum stay
Sep 1 2014 - Sep 30 2014
7 night minimum stay
Oct 1 2014 - Apr 30 2015
7 night minimum stay
|Payment by Check, or PayPal.|
|Notes||$1,000 Security Deposit - Great Beach House, Enclosed Garage, ROOFTOP DECK, 3-stories
These are the Total Prices, for a 7-Night Stay.
Holidays are at a 10% price premium. Email me, I am typically able to respond the same day. I'm the owner of the property and actively look to maintain a full calendar of outstanding vacationers who enjoy my home while taking great care of it on their time off.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.