Windsor Hills House Rental Photos and Description
Executive House, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, Private Pool & Spa
Don't settle for a cramped hotel room when you could have way more room, rest and relaxation in our 4 bedroom 4 bathroom vacation home, and all for the same or less cost! After an action packed day at the amusement parks, shopping centers, golf course or beach, spread out and unwind in the over 2000 sq. feet our home provides. RELAX in the private spa or REJUVENATE yourself in the private, fully screened, south facing, swimming pool. Our home has everything you need: a comfortable and spacious living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a beautiful dining room, laundry facilities and top of the line pillowtop mattresses on the beds. Want more action? No problem, our home comes equipped with 5 TVs (1 in every bedroom and a 54 inch TV in the living room), a Nintendo Game Cube with games, iPod player, high-speed Internet access, free long distance calling within the US and to Canada and a finished game room (with Foosball, ping pong, and air hockey). With restaurants and groceries nearby, our location is PERFECT!
As a guest of ours, indulge yourself at the Windsor Hills Resort Club House where you can enjoy the huge lagoon style pool and water slide, a state of the art fitness center, a sand volleyball court, a basketball court, tennis courts, video arcade, billiards, 40 seat movie theatre, putting green, children's playground and more (all at no charge). The Orlando/Kissimmee area has so much to offer, all just minutes from our vacation home. DISNEYWORLD is a short 2 miles away and so close that a return to our home for an afternoon swim is highly recommended. Universal Studios and Sea World are easy to get to by car or by resort shuttle. For those who love to shop and for those who love great deals, there are 3 outlet malls in the vicinity. If golf is your passion then our home is perfect with numerous courses a short drive away including the number 2 rated course in Florida. For sports enthusiasts, try tickets to an Orlando Magic, Tampa Bay Lightning or Tampa Bay Rays game. You might even want to visit Busch Gardens in Tampa or the Kennedy Space Centre out east.
HIGHLIGHTS of Our Home and the Resort: Windsor Hills resort is a secure gated community and the CLOSEST and NEWEST resort to Disneyworld. Our Memory Lane Vacation Home is near the castle-themed playground and within walking distance to the resort clubhouse. Highlights of our Memory Lane Vacation Home: - private south-facing pool and spa - covered lanai (over the patio) - 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms - pillow-top mattresses, 2 King beds - 5 TVs - Nintendo game system and games - private games room with ping pong, Foosball & darts - fully equipped kitchen - washer & dryer - over 2000 sq. ft. - luxuriously decorated - new (2006). Highlights of Windsor Hills Resort: - lagoon style pool and water-slide - separate toddler pool & beach - magnificent clubhouse, beautifully decorated - state of the art exercise facility - tennis, volleyball & basketball courts - pool tables - 40 seat movie theatre - arcade area - convenience store - playgrounds - putting green - shuttle service to parks.
EXTRA SECURITY means peace of mind. Windsor Hills is a gated community with a security gate that is guarded 24 hours per day. For our villa, we have added a monitored alarm system, upgraded locks on all sliding doors, and a safe for your valuables. We have taken more precautions than required, because your peace of mind is important (especially when you are on vacation!).
Memory Lane is Yours to Enjoy!!! We hope you will stay at our luxury vacation home where you will experience all you 'DESIRE' - Dream, Escape, Sun, Indulge, Rejuvenate, Enjoy!!! We also hope you will stay with us again. Please ask about our discount for second stays and for referrals. We encourage you to let us know how you enjoyed your stay. Our home is managed by a local, reputable, service-oriented property management company.
Rates are approximately $1,150 - $1,550 per week - for all this, depending on the season!!! Please inquire for the time period you are interested, but please check our availability calendar first! All dollar amounts are stated in US currency and are subject to Florida Tax at 13%.
$110 cleaning fee will be charged for stays under 7 nights. $25 charge/day for pool heat for stays under 7 nights. Pool heat is highly recommended from October through April. Spa heat is provided at no charge.
Please check our availability calendar for the period you are interested. A non-refundable deposit of $350 is payable at time of booking with the balance due no later than 10 weeks prior to your arrival date. If the balance is not paid, your reservation will be cancelled and your deposit forfeited. For bookings made within 10 weeks of arrival date, full payment is due at time of booking.
Check In/Check Out:
Check in time – after 4 p.m. on arrival date. Check out time – by 10 a.m. on departure date. Requests for early arrival or late departure must be made 4 weeks prior to arrival date and are subject to availability and an extra charge. Owner reserves the right for a representative to enter the home for maintenance, repair or in the case of an emergency.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing and will be subject to the penalties as set out below:
- cancellation more than 10 weeks prior to arrival date – loss of $350 deposit
- cancellation between 5-10 weeks prior to arrival date – loss of the greater of 50% of booked rental charge or $350 deposit;
- cancellation less than 5 weeks prior to arrival date – loss of entire booked rental charge
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR INQUIRY!
Keywords: Five Star Private Villa, Great Location
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
The following review was emailed to us from a recent guest: Judy, we past an excellent days in your villa, it is really
beautiful and enjoy so much. I hope we can return soon.
Judy or Michael
We are a family from Winnipeg, Canada who are fortunate to have a very busy life full of kids and their activities (mainly volleyball and basketball - we have tall kids), hobbies (a love / hate relationship with golf), work (have to pay the bills somehow), and all the surprises that life has to offer. When we finally get a break in the action, we love coming to Central Florida for a guaranteed great vacation. Our Memory Lane Villa and Windsor Hills is our home away from home!
Before purchasing our home, we rented homes, town homes, and condos in other locations.
We learned how important it is to be staying as close to Disney (and all the theme parks) as possible. Being a few miles further away from Disney does not sound like much, but Central Florida traffic can be extremely frustrating (especially after a long day or during an afternoon rain storm). A few miles further can add a long long time to your drive. We really do not like being stuck in traffic, especially while on vacation.
We also learned that condos and town homes are not for us. Many of them are beautiful, but because there is only a wall or ceiling separating you from your neighbours, they just do not offer the peace and quiet of a private home.
We purchased in Windsor Hills because it is a first class resort, and is the closest resort to Disney that offers private homes. In other words, a private home in Windsor Hills offers the minimum time driving, and the maximum peace and quiet.
We have never regretted purchasing our home in Windsor Hills, and many of our guests have reaffirmed our choice. (perhaps we should have bought it a year or two later when real estate prices were lower!).
* Canadian Owned - The owners, Judy & Michael (from Winnipeg, Canada) pride themselves as being honest, responsive (email is best), and easy to deal with.
* South facing pool, spa, and deck area - Provides the maximum amount of sunshine all day, and all year. You didn’t come all the way to Florida to be forced to sit in the shade (or on the driveway)!!
* Private pool and spa - You do not have to share a common pool (and pool chairs) with the hundreds of Windsor Hills guests from the condos and town homes.
* Pool safety fence - many of our guests have young children, and we know that pool safety is a #1 priority. There is a safety fence around the pool, for maximum safety.
* Large poolside covered lanai area - Be outside by the pool, and have cover from the Florida sunshine or an afternoon shower (and there will be times when you need it!). The lanai is large enough for you, and all those staying at the villa.
* Walking distance to club house, tennis courts, basketball and beach volleyball courts - Not all villas in Windsor Hills are within walking distance to these facilities. Do you want to be driving your kids back and forth all day (just like you do at home)? Our villa is a short (5-8 minute) walk to enjoy all the fun.
* Extra security provided through a monitored house alarm system, reinforced sturdy door locks on all sliding glass doors, and a heavy duty floor safe for your valuables (passports, $$, laptop, etc) - Provides peace of mind that you, your family, and your valuables are safe while you are in the villa, or when you are away enjoying the theme parks, shopping, etc.
* 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms - Means that you have space for everyone and will never have to share your bathroom with your extended family or friends. Need we say more?
* One level - Over 2,000 sq feet of space, all on the same level, means there are no stairs