|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
IF YOU'RE PINING FOR A LUSH, LAZY, LANGUID ESCAPE...A BAREFOOT TRANQUILITY...A BALMY, PALMY, SEA-SCENTED ADVENTURE...LOOK NO FURTHER!!
Rated #1 Because...
1. AS SEEN ON TV - Destination America, ie. the Discovery Channel recently filmed our home, Hale Mana for a new TV series entitled 'Extreme Properties'. It definitely has the 'WOW' Factor!
2. Adjoins National Wildlife Refuge - See Rare & Endangered Avian Species...All Day, Every Day!
3. One Of The Most Spectacular, Pristine Properties In ALL The Hawaiian Islands With It's Own Private Waterfall
4. Affordable, Multi-Million Dollar Estate - 3 Acres Of Privacy In Lush, Tropical Setting!
5. Location Choice of Hollywood... Waterfalls & Property Showcased In Harrison Ford's Movie, 'Six Days, Seven Nights' & Jennifer Anniston's 'Just Go With It'.
6. Three Powdery White Sand Beaches Within 5 Minutes...More Within 10 Minutes!
7. Convenience - Shopping Center & #1 Rated Golf Course in Hawaii - Both Within 5 Minutes!
8. Upscale Home With Every Amenity - Flat Screen TV's with Home Theater, Gourmet Kitchen, New Tropical Furnishings, and Zen Meditation Garden!!
Located on the scenic North shore of Kauai, in Kilauea at the doorstep of the luxurious Princeville Resort lies Hale Mana, a three acre multi-million dollar private estate. Hawaiian for 'house of spiritual awakening' Hale Mana does not disappoint.
This plantation style home is perched high on a bluff with pristine, 360-degree views of the ocean, valley, mountains and river below. The valley itself is home to numerous ancient 'heiaus' or 'places of worship,' so sacred only the high priests and chieftains were allowed. Here you can hike on property through a lava rock rain forest under a canopy of Mahogany & Mango trees to the breathtaking, rambling river beneath the property....or relax in the incredibly stunning Zen Meditation Garden. It is also home to a National Wildlife Refuge protecting rare and endangered avian species. During the day tropicbirds, frigates, albatross, and nenes circle high above the home as if to form a halo. And at nightfall, under a giant dome of starry wilderness, you can drift off to sleep to the melody of the nearby waterfalls. One of the most unique and pristine properties on the planet - Kauai at its best!
All told, Kauai is NOT the hustle-bustle of Honolulu or the touristy madness of Maui. To visit Kauai and Hale Mana is to travel back in time to a bygone era, to a more peaceful and provincial existence, where words like on-ramps, freeways, and smog have yet to taint the universal consciousness. It’s a santuary where skyscrapers are replaced by palm trees and busy intersections with one-lane bridges. And following closely in step are the islands most precious natural resource... its' people. For them, words like community, family and neighbor are still spoken with reverence. Mainlanders call this warm phenomenon the 'Aloha Spirit' and it’s as certain to welcome and embrace you at Hala Mana as are the prevailing trade winds.
Keywords: House, TVNC #4196
We feel blessed to have found one of the most beautiful properties on the planet. It is our special joy to share it with others....you won't believe your eyes!!
The Owner purchased this house in 1996
AS SEEN ON TV: Hale Mana was recently filmed by Discovery Channel for it's new series, 'Extreme Properties'
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Nov 1 2014 - Mar 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Notes||Minimum stay over Christmas Holiday is 10 days. High Season rates are in effect + $75 per day.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.