The Waikoloa Beach Resort is located on 1,350 pristine ocean-front acres. Here you will find the perfect blend of Hawaiian culture and world class resort amenities. Our beautifully decorated condo is only 10 steps from the historic King’s Trail. Here you can hike to ancient Hawaiian petroglyphs and enjoy the gorgeous Kohala Coast.
The Waikoloa Beach Resort is truly a golfer’s paradise with two outstanding golf courses! The Beach Course is a Robert Trent Jones Jr design that is literally carved out of lava. The Kings Course is a Tom Weiskopf/Jay Morrish design with a links feel.
GOLF AT MEMBERSHIP RATES!
We are gold members of the Kings' Club. This membership allows us to extend our golf rates to our guests. Currently our guests can golf as at the King’s Course for $50 per person or the Beach course for $75 per person! You can golf at these rates as many times as you wish during your stay at our condo!
The non-resort rate is $195 for either course.
The resort guest rate is $130 for either course.
SAVE MONEY ON CLUB RENTALS!
You are welcome to use our golf clubs during your stay. We have four sets of golf clubs. Two sets are stored at the club house. They are Nike Sasquatch golf clubs. Both sets are right handed. There is one men’s set and one women’s set. The other two sets are stored in the master bedroom closet at the condo. Both of these sets are right handed as well. The men's clubs are a Tour Edge set. The women's clubs are a Prince set. We use the old fashioned honor system with our golf clubs. If you lose or damage a club please replace it with a comparable club. Club rental is $50 per set at the club house.
The best shopping on the entire island is only steps away at the Kings' Shops. The Kings' Shops include Macy’s, Tommy Bahama, Honolua Surf Co., Honolua Wahine, Big Island Steakhouse, Roy’s Restaurant and Merriman's Cafe. The Kings' Shops are open from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm daily.
• New deluxe condominium in the exclusive Waikoloa Beach Resort on the Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island
• Waikoloa Beach Villas are situated along the championship Beach Golf Course
• Easy stroll to Kings' Shops offering exclusive boutiques, duty-free shopping, fine restaurants, and casual dining
• ½ mile to Anaehoomalu Beach, excellent for swimming
• Contemporary Hawaiian interior design
• Spacious two bedroom, two bathroom unit offering privacy and relaxation
• The state-of-the-art kitchen includes dishwasher, built-in microwave, large double-door refrigerator, granite counter tops
• Outdoor kitchen
• This is a ground floor unit
WE OFFER A LAST MINUTE RATE OF $145/NIGHT. THE LAST MINUTE RATE IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR BOOKINGS THAT ARE MADE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF ARRIVAL.