Avon Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
This is your perfect Colorado vacation home!
*** SEE MORE PHOTOS ON MY WEBSITE LINK AT BOTTOM OF PAGE***
Newly remodeled, this property has an upscale Beaver Creek feel featuring numerous upgrades such as a gorgeous kitchen with granite counters as well as luxury bathrooms with travertine tile and oil rubbed bronze fixtures. Professionally decorated with designer furnishings and new high end bedding (600 count sheets), this vacation retreat exudes top quality throughout.
Our unit offers an open floor plan with gourmet kitchen and dining area where guests can all hang out for casual entertaining. With 2 story picture windows offering mountain & ski resort views, a lake in your backyard and a HUGE stone wood burning fireplace to enjoy your evenings, you’ll be ready for your best vacation ever!
This location is the ideal ski getaway. We are located in the heart of the Vail Valley, at the base of Beaver Creek Resort known for world-class skiing, shopping, dining and other mountain activities. You'll have unlimited access to all the amenities of this beautiful area. We also have snowshoes and snow sleds, so no renting is necessary!. You will be all set to relax, revive or invigorate on your own breathtaking adventure. There is a shuttle bus stop at the end of our driveway which means you can leave your vehicle in your private attached garage. Vail Village is only 10 minutes down the valley.
Bedroom and Bathroom Layout:
• Main Floor Master: 1 Queen bed, armoire with TV and DVD and 6 drawer dresser
• Main Floor Bath with designer copper vessel sink and shower/tub combination
• Upstairs 2nd Bedroom: 1 Queen bed with attached bathroom with shower
• Upstairs 3rd Bedroom: 2 Queen beds with large attached bathroom with shower/tub combination
• QUIET, private enclave setting
• All of the bathrooms have been upgraded with tumbled travertine tile, stone countertops and new oil rubbed bronze fixtures
• Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, crystal wine glasses, Emeril cookware and all the extra touches to cook a special meal including spices, serving platters and utensils
• Dining table seats 6 guests with an additional seating for 4 at the kitchen counter area
• Professionally decorated with high end furnishings
• Top quality linens and 600 thread count bedding
• Wireless, high speed Internet and digital Comcast cable TV
• iPod/iPhone Docking Station
• Great room features a NEW 37” LCD flat screen, DVD player and Yamaha stereo system. TV’s are also in every bedroom
• Wood Burning Fireplace with firewood and starter provided
• 10 person (shared) stainless hot tub in a beautiful outdoor setting
• Mountain views and views of Beaver Creek & Bachelor Gulch Ski Resorts from our property
• Close access (3 minute drive) to downtown Avon and Beaver Creek. Vail is less than a 10 minute drive
• Private, attached garage with storage for skis and other items
• Shuttle bus stop at end of driveway takes you to Beaver Creek and the Avon shopping district
• Walking distance access to the Avon Recreation Facility (40,000 sq ft workout facility, a five lane, 25-yard lap pool, a leisure pool with fountains, sprays, bubblers, a 140 foot water slide, lazy river and co-ed Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. Kids love it!
This property is also a great summer getaway as it is centrally located to the multitude of recreational activities including golfing (several gorgeous mountain), fly fishing, hiking and mountain biking, This area also features numerous walking trails, a lake in your backyard, rivers, parks and public tennis courts within walking distance for your enjoyment.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
Loved everything. Loved the view from the deck. I walked around the lake and enjoyed it. Love the house and how it is equipped and decorated. Perfect for our family.
We love Colorado and enjoy all the mountains have to offer! So many special memories including getting married in Beaver Creek years ago. On any given day you can find us outside, enjoying every minute either biking or hiking, having a picnic at an outdoor music concert, snow showing, golfing or just relaxing and reading a good book. We mostly love sharing our home and experience of the area with all of you!
Love the convenience to all the ski resorts and ammenities.