Huntington Beach Villa Rental Photos and Description
3 Bdrm- 3 Baths - (Sleeps 10) roof deck great location
*Where can you have a family friendly beach vacation, a romantic getaway with your partner, an activity filled vacation with friends or a corporate retreat? 320 7th Street is your destination. Most versatile beach vacation house located 2 blocks from both downtown and the beach. Why are we different from the rest?
* Most versatile beach house - suitable for a family beach vacation, multi-family vacation, family reunion, romantic getaway, romantic getaway with friends (with 2 possible king master suites*,) business retreat. Sleeps 10 *3rd bedroom can be converted into second master. Must specify when booking.
* Most well located house - 2 blocks from the excitement of both downtown and the beach, but quiet enough for a restful vacation
* Most fun amenities that are constantly changing - currently includes hot tub, outdoor Tiki bar, ping pong, Foosball, electronic darts, basketball hoop, poker table, digital piano with karaoke...always available WIFI, cable TV with premium channels...
* Most fun amenities that are constantly changing - currently includes hot tub, outdoor Tiki bar, ping pong, Foosball, electronic darts, basketball hoop, poker table, digital piano with karaoke...always available WIFI, cable TV with premium channels, bicycles, boogy boards, beach toys, margarita maker, bins of toys (Legos, action figures,) large assortment of books, magazines, games and movies to enjoy during your stay.
* Most well stocked house - in additional to towels and bedding, we provide spices, oils, coffee, cleaning supplies, paper goods (napkins, towels, toilet paper,) toiletries.
* Most sensitive to special dietary needs - can help make traveling easier *Please note: We have a separate toaster, pot and pan and utensils available for those who are gluten intolerant. Please request these when booking and they will be made available to you. If you keep kosher, we can provide a separate kosher only burner plus paper plates, plastic silverware and foil pans. Again, just ask.
We have no seasons!! This is Southern California and I can't tell you how many days we have in winter that feel like summer, it just gets cold at night. Summer is summer and around 76-84 degrees during the day and now less than 68 degrees at night, great for sitting on the deck.
Huntington Beach (Surf City) has some of the most consistent waves on the coast and offers great breaks for beginners and experts. Learn to surf at Corky Carols surf school or take a stunning drive down the coast to Newport and Laguna all just minutes away. We are conveniently located near freeway access to get you to all the local theme parks (Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Sea World...) with ease.
Do not miss out on an evening beach bonfire, a night out dancing, or a long ride on our 15-mile-long, ocean view, bike path from Newport to Seal Beach. Business trip? Bring the whole family. Work in peace in the office with phone, Internet, and desk at your disposal. Pier Plaza (walking distance) features FREE outdoor concerts every Sunday during peak season and has many other scheduled events throughout the year. Check the Internet for details. This is a true, luxury, and vacation home in a quiet and safe neighborhood.
Please call or email to confirm pricing, as the auto-quote feature generates incorrect results from time to time.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and the rest of your staff for making our vacation in your beautiful home at 7 th street one of the best we have had in your fine country. ?This is our third visit to USA and by far the best. ?The house at Geneva was so big bearing in mind that 8 of us were staying there. ?We could not believe the space we had and the hot tub in the garden is the perfect way to end the day after site sighting and should you wish to spend time catching rays the roof terrace is perfect for this. ?We have told all our family and friends to visit your site if that consider staying in Huntington Beach. Once again, a big thank you from the Holland family for making our trip to Huntington Beach a very memorable one.