Manchester House Rental Photos and Description
6 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, sleeps 10
Old World Charm - nestled in the pristine countryside on expansive property - Next door to The Equinox Hotel (with Spa Facilities).
The 'Miner' cottage is one of the oldest homes in the village. Famous visitors included Mary Todd Lincoln, Daniel Webster, Sam Houston, and Charles Dickens whose calling cards are framed in the 'Glass Room'. Central location for all family activities.
Recently featured in HOME & GARDEN magazine January 2010 , this estate has been remodeled for modern amenities , while still keeping its historic and colonial charm .
* Located between the Green and Taconic mountains, in Manchester Village, Vermont
* Near spectacular shopping, including quaint boutiques, art galleries, and antique shops
* 70 minutes to Albany International Airport (ALB)
* Nearby airports Rutland, VT and Burlington, VT
* 204 miles to New York City
A fabulous family vacation for fishing, hiking, swimming in the lakes or quarries and fabulous golfin
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible