|Minimum Stay||5 - 10 nights|
KONA IS MORE FUN WITH A CROWD ...
Imprimable Canadienne! Lire nos derniers avis de clients, en Colombie-Britannique et en Alberta!
Pour nos amis Canadiens qui ont séjourné et seront logés à Falling Waters villa de vacances, nous vous souhaitons à tous un Joyeux Noël et une Bonne Année très sûr! Rendez-vous en 2015!
~ TRAVELER 2015 UPDATE - MAY SPECIAL!!!
May and September are fantastic times to visit Kona, since it's our Low-Season time. It’s relatively quiet in the Big Island; when Hospitality Rates are less expensive and the weather is great. For more a Rate Quote and more details, Email Us with your group's details, either here or directly thru our New, 100 Plus Photo's Web site. EZ by just clicking on our link down below.
~ ~ FREE NEWSLETTER! Also, be sure to read more details about our Villa's Floor Plan, World-class Amenities and lot's more, on our site just down below ~ ~ Mahalo!
- - - MINIMUM NIGHT'S STAY for 2015 & 2016 - - -
~ Christmas & New Year's Season - 10 night Minimum.
~ January to April + Thanksgiving + Kona IronMan - 9 night Minimum.
~ Regular Season - 7 night Minimum.
~ Low Season (May & September), and for fill-in bookings - 5 night Minimum.
~ The Top 4 FAQ's ~ Great Info! ~
1. - Walking distance from MAGIC-WHITE SANDS Beach? A - For an average Adult without impediment or pushing a stroller, about 4 minutes, by taking the Secret Path. Shhhhh!
2. - How far away from restaurants/groceries?
A - To KeauhouShoppingCenter.com - about 8 minutes. KTA Food/Deli/Spirits, Long's Drug, ATM, Restaurants, etc.
3. - What specific details do we need to include about our Family or group in our inquiry?
A - For Quicker Quotes, include the Total Number of Couples/Singles + Children & Ages + EMAIL & PHONE.
4. - Is the Pool heated or do you have A/C?
A - We in the Tropics, close to the Equator, so 99% of VR Homes, Villas or Estates in Kona, do not offer a 'heated pool'. Same for A/C.
Option's - during our 'winter' season, Dec thru Feb, a thin body wet-suit for the pool or Ocean works well. We also have a large Hot Tub Spa on-site, and the YMCA Olympic-size, Heated Pool, is only 10-minutes away.
~ This BEACH Villa's Floor Plan was designed for multi-generational Families and Groups, up to 12 guests. Whether you want to use it as a Home base for all of your activities, or sight-seeing or if you and your parents only want to hang-out and relax ... this is the Kona Beach vacation Villa and property to park your flip-flops at ... and if you want to take a stroll to Magic-White Sands, it's literally a few minutes away! CHILDREN - FRIENDLY!
~ Discover your very own island oasis at Falling Waters, our beautiful vacation villa located on the Kona Gold Coast. Just a few minutes’ walk from the best beaches and parks in the area, this spectacular three-story, 4,200-square-foot property is perfect for large family vacations, reunions, retreats, and even wedding receptions!
~ Nestled on a private cul-de-sac just above Magic White Sands Beach, the villa is surrounded by lush greenery and beautifully landscaped grounds. Relax on the sun deck by the infinity pool, or grill fresh fish on the barbecue for an alfresco meal on the lanai. Inside, the villa’s bright, breezy rooms include four luxurious suites and one mini-suite, with the capacity to sleep up to 12 guests.
~ The outdoor activities here are endless — swimming and body surfing at Magic White Sands beach, snorkeling at Kahaluu Beach Park, whale watching, zip lining, and night diving with giant manta rays! Climb up to the Mauna Kea Observatory and experience Kilauea, the only active volcano in the country, or catch a hula dance show in town. Our guests agree—Falling Waters is the ideal place for your tropical escape in Kona.
• Large Family Reunions, or Holidays!
• Wedding's, Receptions & Anniversaries!
• Romantic Getaways!
• Children's or Teen's Sports Events!
• Kona IM Triathlon, Marathons & Group Training Retreats!
NOTICE - The owner of this vacation rental property is a Realtor, licensed in both the State of Hawaii and Oregon. TA#154136401.
Owner or property manager can be reached at: 1-800-949-3300, FREE or at our Kona Office: 808-322-4336. 9AM - 6PM, Honolulu Time Zone.
* For more details, rental policies & additional PHOTOS, surf over to: www.FallingWatersKona.com, where you may also Contact Us directly. Mahalo e' Live Aloha!
Keywords: Kona Rentals, Maui, Maui rentals, Maui Vacation Rentals, Honolulu, Honolulu rentals, Waikiki, Waikiki vacation, Falling Waters, Falling Waters Vacation Villa, Falling Waters Vacation Home, Falling Waters Kailua-Kona, Kona, Hawaii, Opulent Executive Home, Vacation home, Vacation Home Kona, Kona Vacation, Big Island of Hawaii, Kona Vacation Home, Big Island Vacation Home, Paradise, home away from home, paradise on earth, your Kona vacation home, Kona, Kona Hawaii.
Keauhou Shopping Center, Keauhou Hawaii, Opulent, Executive home, Executive, Retreat, best vacation, villa, private home, CEO Villa, ceo home, property management, rental agent, manager, integrity, beach home, beach cottage.
After traveling around the world while working and living abroad for many years, we have found no place on Earth that can match the combination of the year round perfect weather and Aloha spirit of Hawaii. We finished our search and purchased a wonderful spot just above Magic-White Sands. So we decided to build and open this Beach Villa to others seeking a wonderful vacation experience.
By sharing our Beach Villa with others, it also helps us cover the high cost of property taxes, management and home improvements that are required to maintain the many amenities this property offers as a luxury-style villa home. We welcome you to experience the Spirit of Aloha, and hope that you will continue to return and stay with us over the coming years.
Hawaii is a magical place. A place and a spirit that words can not describe. One must experience this feeling, called Aloha, to understand. Most people say they just 'feel' better, healthier, and more alive here in Paradise. After vacationing in Kaanapali, on Maui many times, our family found the uncrowded beaches and quiet sanctuary of Kona more of a relaxing family-style vacation to soak up the true Aloha and get away from the crowds and commercialism of Lahaina. While the other Hawaiian islands all have their unique charms and attractions, The Big Island with it's uncrowded beaches, extra sunshine, active Volcano, and is yet in close proximity to Oahu & Maui and that made it the best choice for us.
You are SO close to the beach that you can hear the soothing surf in the quiet evenings, while at the same time due to it’s slight elevation above Alii Drive, all the on-going Traffic Noise is muted. In this beach villa, you can leave the front door open, creating a natural tropical breeze that moves all the warm air out of the giant, open Cupolas that sit on top of the roof. The large, front and back Lanai’s provide an expansive indoor - outdoor living area and still enjoy your private comfort and spectacular views. Additionally, you will enjoy driving up our extra-large semi-circular driveway, away from the street and parking in front of the villa, to load and unload groceries, supplies, luggage, and passengers. Parking is also plentiful on both sides of the wide cul-de-sac.
The property sits right next to the famous and historical significant 'Kuakini Wall', also known as the King's Highway.
Another benefit of this Villa is that we offer free and plentiful storage of any personal large gear, whether it’s golfing clubs or your IronMan bikes.
If you desire a truly relaxing vacation experience, that will leave you feeling well rested after you return home, this is the perfect choice.
Other Included Amenities -
• Falling Waters comes with basic kitchen condiments, dish-washing soaps, paper towels, toilet paper, and trash bags. We do not replace what you run out of. There are two refrigerators in the kitchen. There are also all the towels & wash clothes, beach towels, sheets, pillows, pillow cases and blankets.
• Washer & dryer are located on the main level’s second bath and includes starter soaps and softener, plus an iron & ironing board. Outside, on the North-side, there are coolers, boogie boards, masks, snorkels, fins, beach chairs, etc. Please replace what you break or lose.
• Two Dining area’s (Indoors & Out), with the back lanai & Deck with an extra-large 10 x 12 Gazebo, featured two tables that easily seats 10, plus a Bistro table for 4, with umbrella. There is Indoor Dining seating for 8, next to the the kitchen for a total of 22 seats.
• BBQ Pit - is located in the back next to the large deck and lanai. It is free-standing, has it’s own lighting and is now connected directly to the main gas line, so no more changing out any tanks!
• More details are on our web site: www.FallingWatersKona.com
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 10 2015 - Apr 30 2015
7 night minimum stay
Oct 3 2015 - Oct 14 2015
9 night minimum stay
XMAS - New Years
Dec 18 2015 - Jan 8 2016
10 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Departure clean fee||$350 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
* RATE QUOTES are based on 8 guests; add $25 to $50.00 per night, per additional Guest, depending on Time of Season.
* RATES are higher for Larger Groups up to a total of 12 guests for Villa; or up to 15 guests total with adding Executive cottage option.
PAYPAL - Accepts all major CC's, or via Bank eChecks.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.