North Captiva Island House Rental Photos and Description
SeaBreeze - Beach House - 4 Bedrooms - 2.5+ Baths - (Sleeps 8)
North Captiva Island is the Other Captiva; a unique, southwest coast, Florida barrier island caught in another time...There are No cars, No streetlights, No high-rises, and shorebirds far outnumber people! Our 'roads' are sand paths and besides bikes, we ride on golf carts. Shoes are optional and don't bring a big suitcase. All you need is a bathing suit, shorts, tee shirt, and your favorite suntan lotion! With four and a half miles of pristine, sugar white, sand beach, North Captiva is the Ultimate beach lovers' and water sport vacation spot! Unwind in
The Master Bedroom features a King bed, the Master Guestroom features a Queen. We have a twin bedded guestroom and den/guestroom with twin sized daybed and trundle. This room also features a second satellite TV and recorder.
SeaBreeze Faces West Overlooking the Gulf: Seabreeze is situated overlooking the beach and aqua waters of the Gulf of Mexico and is one of a handful of homes with private beach access. The house was badly damaged by Hurricane Charley in August, 2004 and has been totally rebuilt and newly furnished. Everything is brand new!!! Seabreeze was built in the 'Old Florida' style to optimize spacious living and comfort. Bedrooms are on the first floor and the family living space is upstairs! You can watch the sunrise from one side of the house and the sunset from the other. THIS IS A HOUSE FOR DISCRIMINATING CLIENTÈLE WHO APPRECIATE AND RESPECT NICE FURNISHINGS AND WILL TREAT OUR HOME AS IF IT WERE THEIR OWN.
House Was Completely Rebuilt in 2005-06: This Non-Smoking Home Features:
* First Floor: The two lovely master bedrooms feature King and Queen beds with Oceanside screened porch. Read and nap to the sound of the surf... Both rooms have full tiled baths. Two other attractive bedrooms have a set of Twin beds in one and a Twin Daybed with trundle in the other. This room can be easily converted into a TV den/game room when not needed as a bedroom.
* Second Floor: Upstairs there is a big and bright full gourmet Kitchen and Dining room open to the large Family room with an ocean view screened porch. Watch dolphins, birds, (our resident osprey with spring chicks is only one!), and boats as your friends and family enjoy breakfast on the porch or later try cocktails at sunset on the Sky deck with a 360 degree view of the entire island. Sunbathe on our tip-top Captain's Watch... The house is full of little nooks and crannies!
SeaBreeze: For People Who Enjoy Being Together!!: In spite of our modern bathroom showers, most of us prefer to use the private outdoor shower with a nice dressing area. Perfect after the beach or anytime...
You Didn't Know That Time Could Go This Slowly! Leave your datebook and watch at home. Time no longer matters!
For those who Do want to keep a schedule, there are plenty of 'appointments' to fill your day:
* Fish from the beach or charter a fishing boat for the day
* Play tennis or swim laps at the Club pool
* Collect shells, sand dollars and sharks teeth
* Kayak to neighboring islands
* Ride bikes and workout at the 'Fitness Center'
* Fall asleep under a beach umbrella
* Go bird watching
* Read three books
* Catch Up on the world with our Wireless Internet connection
* The possibilities are endless!!
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
Skeptical at first...
Not my first rodeo renting or owning investment properties. With that written, the owners of SEABREEZE are the real deal. Great house and location for the kids. Perfect distance from the beach. Our children(girls 12, 6 and 4) fell in love with the island(s). The snorkeling and sea shell hunting...perfect. It is refreshing to experience home owners that have your comfort running paramount to "just renting". *Great house with beautiful views *The island staff were terrific. * "Boats and Fun" crew were superb with Capt. Eric Mannino(world famous fishing guide) leading the charge. My three little beaks are still talking about the stay. We look forward to a 2014 get away. My gratitude to the SeaBreeze owners for making my vacation a success. The boss, aka wife, approved and at the end of my day: Happy wife=Happy life. Victory.