Telluride Townhome Rental Photos and Description
3 bedroom, 3 bath penthouse (sleeps up to 8 including queen sleeper)
STUNNING 3 BDRM, 3 BATH PENTHOUSE IN DOWNTOWN TELLURIDE, CO
• 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2317 sq. ft.
• Unbeatable location in Downtown Telluride, Colorado
• Air Conditioning (a rarity in Telluride)
• Highest deck Downtown with spectacular views
• Private hot tub, outdoor Wolf grill, outdoor seating & dining
• Spacious great room with stone gas fireplace and views
• 42” HDTV and stereo system with iPod Dock
• Gourmet kitchen with Wolf Range, Sub-zero, wine cooler
• 2 masters w/ King beds, 3rd bdrm with king bed or twins
• Comfortable Queen sofa sleeper in Great Room
• Italian Couture Frette Linens and Eve Delorme Linens
• Beautiful gas fireplaces and 42” HDTV’s in each bedroom
• Plush robes, slippers and reading lamps in each bedroom
• 3 full baths w/ choice of soaking tub, jetted tub & steam
• 2 blocks from Free Gondola
• Complimentary Ski storage at Gondola
• Onsite full time Caretaker
• Welcome tray of gourmet food and wine, plus fresh flowers for all of our guests
PUBLICATIONS: See articles and photos of this fabulous, one-of-a-kind penthouse in The New York Times Escapes Section, Mountain Living, Kitchen Trends, Brilliant Magazine, Signature Kitchens and Baths and four other publications. For more information or to read articles, please visit our website at www.heartoftelluride.com or call Amy Cook at 1-800-332-8151.
Also see our entertaining videos at www.heartoftelluride.tv
SPECIAL: With any seven night rental between May-September, receive a $150.00 gift card to the fabulous Sheridan Chop House in historic downtown Telluride. For more information, please inquire or call Amy Cook at 1-800-332-8151.
IMPORTANT DATES STILL AVAILABLE: Christmas week is still available -- book now!
- Low Allergen Environment
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Events Allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the manager
It is rare that professional pictures such as the ones on the website don't 'do it justice' so to speak. You were right...this place is 10 times more beautiful in person...and is way bigger than I imagined. It is beautifully decorated and we are going to absolutely have the exact R&R, mountain-style, that we were hoping for. Max was very welcoming and took time to walk us through the entire condo, show us all of the 'ins and outs' and even walk us down to introduce us to the gal at the store below the condo for renting bikes, etc.
Well, my wife is soaking up all of the gorgeous sun on the patio so I believe I will wrap this up and go join her! Thank you, thank you, thank you! And thank you for the wonderful 'welcome basket' and treats.