Insulated from the outside world, yet still convenient to Seattle lies this waterfront home nestled in the Cascade Mountain foothills on the shores of Lake Cavanaugh.
With a 60 foot sun warmed sandy beach just 70 minutes from Seattle or Bellevue. This stately two story 1700 square foot home has mountain and lake views that rival Washington’s finest resorts. There is enough clean open water for almost any water sport including float plane take off and landings.
Keywords: Beachfront Rental
* Golfing at Eaglemont or Overlook 20 minutes away,
* Casinos at Angel of the Winds, and Quil Ceda and Tulalip—30 minute drive,
* San Juan Islands via Washington State Ferries in Anacortes—60 minute drive,
* Scenic Chuckanut Drive over looking Puget Sound—60 minutes away,
* Seattle Premium Outlets and Prime Outlets Burlington—40 minute drive,
* Shopping and Antiques at Snohomish and La Conner—40 minute drive,
* Lake Cavanaugh Festival,
* Skagit Valley Tulip Festival,
* Big Lake Bar and Grill 20 minutes away,
* Fish and Shellfish Restaurants along Chuckanut Drive and in La Conner—40 minute drive,
* Quil Ceda, Tulalip and Angel of the Winds Casino dining—30 minute drive
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.