Aloha… and welcome to our Piece of Maui Paradise, Kihei Garden Estates
Location, location, location. We are perfectly located in the heart of Kihei, just steps from a very quiet and private beach. KGE is described as one of Kihei’s best kept secrets. You are a five minute walk from the Times Super Market, farmer’s market, and Azeka’s Market, with its many shops and restaurants. The best restaurants in Kihei are within a short walk.
Our piece of paradise is ideally located. Our breathtaking, ground floor, garden view condo has been beautifully renovated and decorated with beautiful Tommy Bahama furniture in a tasteful tropical theme. Our high standards and expectations from our previous vacations have influenced the experience we have created for you. We understand that vacations are precious and we want to ensure that your break from your busy lives is as enjoyable as possible.
We tried to think of everything you would need to enjoy your vacation. Right down to the wine glasses, goblets, blender, beach mats, boogie boards, coolers, and even beach toys if you brought the kids.
You will not regret making Piece Of Maui Paradise your home while you enjoy your tropical vacation. We want your Paradise experience to be one that you will tell your friends about. Please make yourselves at home in our Piece of Maui Paradise.
Our Reservation Process:
A $200 USD deposit is due within 10 days of the date of your Invoice to confirm your reservation. The balance of your Invoice is due within 30 Days prior to your Check-In.
You will be required to provide the following information:
• Your Mailing address
• Telephone numbers: Home & Cell
• Confirm the number in your party
• Your arrival & Departure details
• Is a late check-out required? *Late checkout fee is $50
• Will you require the rental of any baby items? We can provide those too!
When your mailing address is received an extensive Booking Package will be mailed to you. It will include:
• Check In & Check Out Information
• Personal Keyless Entry Code ~ Wallet size cards for all your party members
• Party & Vehicle Registration
• Driving Instructions
• House Rules & Condo Information
• Maui Visitors Guide
• Travel Insurance & Car Rental Information
We are sure you will find our 56 page Maui Visitors Guide very helpful in preparing and planning for your paradise vacation. We have tried to provide you with a number of potential options to make sure you don’t miss something you would regret later. We have done most of the things we discuss in our Maui Visitors Guide, but not all.There is so much to do and see on Maui, and vacations are really about doing what makes you happy. You will also find some helpful hints on how to save money and where to look for coupons.
Mahalo Nui ~
Daynna & Trevor Alexander
Kelowna BC Canada
PLEASE VISIT OUR PERSONAL WEBSITE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL PICTURES AND DETAILS.
We live in Kelowna, BC Canada and truly enjoy our paradise vacations. We travelling to Maui twice a year and spend a portion of each visit perfecting our unit to ensure it is to our highest standards. This is our home away from home and it is important that our guests feel the same way.
We were thrilled when our Realtor referred us to a listing in Kihei Garden Estates. It was the perfect location and the grounds were spectacular. Only steps to the beach and pool we knew it had to be ours. Since purchasing the unit in 2008 we have completely renovated and redecorated the unit. With ceramic tile throughout, Travertine walk in shower with granite counter tops in the bathroom, as well as granite counter tops in the kitchen.Beautiful sliding bamboo blinds on the lanai doors, Front loading Washer & Dryer for your convenience.
We enjoy travelling to Maui twice a year. We spend a portion of each visit perfecting our unit to ensure it is to our highest standards. This is our home away from home and it is important that our guests feel the same way.
Thank you for viewing this listing. We hope to hear from you.
Daynna & Trevor Alexander
West Kelowna BC, Canada
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|•Minimum 6 night stay
•Rates are subject to a 13.42% Hawaiian State Tax.
• Monthly rates are discounted 10%
• This is a non smoking unit and complex
• $200 deposit required at the time of booking
• Balance due in USD with-in 30 days of check in by; certified cheque, Bank Draft or Money Order.
• Check – in: 2:00 PM Check – out: 11:00 AM, unless a variance is pre-approved
• Late check-out fee $50.
|All rates are quoted in US funds
• A 13.42% Hawaiian State Tax will be added
• Hawaii Tax ID: W66364769-01
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.