* Super nice Ocean Front condo at Paki Maui Resort Hotel that is rented for only $129 per night FALL Special when you pay upon booking your reservation through the owner of this condo. That is only $1125.00 for a week of fun on Maui for your family for up to 4 guests. (comes out to $296 per person for 7 nights and 7 wonderful days).
No parking fees or resort fees here.
Aston is the management company that takes care of this hotel. However if you rent through us you will be getting a super nice one bedroom ocean front condo for much less than Aston charges their guests.
You will know exactly which unit you will be staying in before you even get there, which does not happen if you rent from Aston.
* If you are coming to Maui for your vacation this is a great condo to stay to watch the whales in the winter season.
* Please read the reviews of this place. Our guests love this condo, and some of them stay here for 30 days and more.
Lots of our guests keep coming back every year as if this condo was 'their own place' on Maui'. They become part of our Maui family.
* Please check the calendar for complete open dates. If you do not find the dates open in this unit, we have four other units listed at Kaanapali Shores, another one here at Paki Maui and one at Napili Shores and one spectacular unit at Kaanapali Royal.
When you go to our site you will see our other units that might be available for your Maui vacation dates.
* Paki Maui Resort unit 208 is an Oceanfront, one bedroom condo with the straight on view of the Ocean and the Beach. Please bring binoculars if you want to watch the whales from your lanai during winter months .
* This unit has been recently upgraded with granite counter tops in the kitchen and bathroom. New paint and new Hawaiian style furniture make this unit affordable and yet very upscale. ( no cherry cabinets here, but nice place with an awesome view.
* King size bed in the bedroom and a queen sofa bed in the living room can accommodate a family of four.
* The two stainless steel gas barbecues by the pool are great for cooking fish treats while watching the sunset.
* The large lanai with table and 4 chairs makes for great dinners by the ocean and romantic evenings under the stars. We take a great pride in providing you the nicest accommodations on Maui for the best price.
We live here on Maui so we can oversee our condos for the quality accommodations our guests expect. We take pride in providing the best locations for a great price!
See you at the beach!
Fred and Luba
P.S. You will enjoy the heated pool and a hot Jacuzzi on the grounds and the great whale watching, during the season. View ocean waves from your lanai or relax on the resort's lounge chairs on a grassy knoll under the palm trees. Directly across the street from this resort is a well known take out fish restaurant and a farmers market three times a week a week.( Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays). Right next to this resort is a nice beach park that you can also enjoy. A real bargain at only $149 plus HI tax and cleaning. Call us today and book your vacation today.
Hope we can be of service to you for your next vacation in paradise.
Fred & Luba Reeves, owners
P.S. See you at the beach!
Keywords: Maui Ocean front condo at Paki Maui. Best view, close to the ocean, Beach front. One bedroom oceanfront condo on Maui at north Kaanapali Beach.
Fred, Leah, and Luba Reeves take care of AlohaResorts. We live on Maui year round and have been renting ocean front condos to visitors to Hawaii since 1996. We were one of the first to offer independently managed condos in West Maui offering our family oriented customers better prices than those offered through commercially managed units.
When looking to buy my condos on Maui I was looking for the quality building and the good size of the units.This building is built out of stone and I love the circular shape of this building. It was one of the first condo complexes on the West side of Maui, and they had a huge waiting list originally to get these units. It was a very popular complex with the mainland crowd from the beginning. The pretty pool and hot jacuzzi and a nice barbecue area is a great plus also.The courtyard garden with its miniature water fall and the koi pond is also very appealing. In general I love the atmosphere at Paki Maui. It is very laid back and the guests and the emplyees have a great Aloha attitude. That is why we bought here, not once but twice.
We live on Maui in the Haiku area on the North Shore. When we need to relax and take some time off, we always try to go to one of our units at Paki Maui. We find this place very relaxing. The view from the unit is the closest one to the water's edge and you can hear the waves at night and go to sleep like a baby. Though Paki Maui is not air conditioned, the overhead fans and constant trade winds offer a relaxing atmosphere that we have come to enjoy. When one of our units is open you might find Fred or me there staring at the ocean or reading a book. We hope to meet guests of ours there when we visit Paki Maui Resort.
Whale watching from Nov to Apr with boats out of Lahaina and Maalaea Harbor.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.