|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
PLEASE DO NOT RELY ON THE AUTOMATED RATE FEATURE ON THE WEBSITE. CONTACT OWNER FOR ACCURATE PRICING.
Visit our VIDEO TOUR on YouTube, see the Tab at the top of this listing for video and enjoy the tour. Seeing is believing!
Please note that if this unit is not available during the nights you want, I also have a two bedoom unit in Legacy. You can view this unit on VRBO by typing in Listing ID 266766.
We Now have:
Flat screen TV
Propane BBQ on patio
FREE WiFi internet connection - 802.11n (highest speed)
FREE Long Distance Calls throughout the US and Canada
Best Location - closest property to La Quinta resort, steps to the main clubhouse and pool
Additional kitchen tools
Legacy Villas - The newest premier vacation rental property, situated directly next door to the world famous La Quinta Resort and Spa. Legacy Villas was originally part of the Resort, so the grounds and amenities feel very similar but at a fraction of the cost!
Beautifully landscaped gardens, tall palm trees and fountains nestled in the Santa Rosa Mountains make this a property of distinction and a feast for the eyes.
The public area is stunning and includes a beautiful pool area (salt water) lined with cabanas & spas also a grill room, full workout gym, club room, meeting rooms, Legacy Grill for lunch poolside & spectacular gardens with fountains & hammocks. When you venture outside the guarded gated community of Legacy Villas, you will find adjoining the property the La Quinta Resort restaurants and shops. We are very close to world famous golf courses and the quaint village of Downtown La Quinta.
Why our property?:
Location, location, location...
* Close to clubhouse, Legacy Grill and pool for convenience but not right on top of it. You can slip away from all the activity and noise when you want a peaceful setting. You won't have to drive to the pool with the kids - it is steps away.
* Single story, 1705 square foot 3 bedroom/3 bath villa, means no steps to climb and no one over you like the regular Villas. Staying here leaves you with the peace and quiet that you need. Our specific property is family-friendly since it is both a single story property AND close the the clubhouse and pool. This home was built in the last phase of the development and is decorated in soft earth tones with high quality amenities and appliances.
* Views to the Southwest of the beautiful Santa Rosa Mountain Range with an unobstructed view from the living room, dinning room and main master bedroom. It's what you expect from a vacation getaway.
* 2 king beds and 1 queen bed. Most Villas have only 1 king bed. Stay here with another couple and you don't have to draw straws for who gets the best accommodations! This makes this the perfect vacation for all members of the family, children, parents and grandparents.
* Please know that we pay the utmost attention to the upkeep of our property. Our goal is to provide you with the best quality experience at an affordable price so you will refer us to your friends and family.
* Very Kid friendly - there is a small grass area directly off the two patios, ideal if you have small children. They can play within your immediate sight and within the confines of our gated community. All this while relax on the patio and taking in the sites.
Attractions: The Coachella Valley has a myriad of activities from which to choose including golf, hiking, shopping, ballooning, theater, casinos and music. There is the Living Desert Wildlife Park, the Desert Museum, the Children's Discovery Museum, the Agua Caliente Indian Canyons Park (fabulous giant Palm Tree forest with stream running through (should not be missed!) And last, but by no means least, The great Joshua Tree National Park--it is not just a bunch of scrawny trees)--massive rock formations, abandoned mines and ranches from the turn of the century, fascinating desert flora and fauna and views of the entire Coachella Valley. Easy access to Palm Desert, Palm Springs and Indio.
Keywords: Condominium, family friendly, Palm Springs area, La Quinta, Legacy, Villa, Ask Wallace, Wallace, Kids love us, close to La Quinta Resort, Mountain Views, Views, Wallace, family, no smoking,
Otherwise, had a wonderful stay.
My husband and I spent the month of February in this unit. Legacy Villas complex is just great and this townhouse is nicely located. The kitchen had everything we needed and the beds were comfortable. I would give it an excellent rating if the living room had better chair seating and if there was more drawer storage available in the bedrooms. Steve was a great communicator and helped us with anything we asked. Would not be surprised if he attends to issues mentioned soon.
The unit was as described, very well equipped and great location within the Legacy Villas development. The main pool is right nearby. The unit is well equipped, there were even some pool toys that the kids enjoyed. The living room seat arrangements were a bit paltry for a three bedroom unit. One couch and some very uncomfortable chairs in front of the TV. More seating would have been nice for 6 people to sit and talk in front of the fireplace. Some people might find the old TVs to be outdated, but we weren't there to watch TV so we didn't mind.
Only issue during our stay was that the Club House and the restaurant by the pool were closed for renovation. We didn't care much about the club house, but it would have been nice to be able to order some lunches by the pool. Not significant enough for us to deduct a star.
The villa was perfect for our weekend stay. The accommodations were wonderful and the location great. The amenities at the resort were wonderful. The grounds beautiful, clean and inviting. The grille served great food.
We had a great time staying in this very user friendly unit. It is a fabulous location both to La Quinta as well as within Legacy Villas. All of the amenities were up to date and plentiful. Super owner/agent to work with. Can't wait to go back!
Though I was initially disappointed that these weren't the spa villas for La Quinta Resort, the place was great. Pool was even better than the pool at the resort. Even walking to the resort wasn't bad. Loved staying here and want to come back again
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 1 2015 - Aug 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Rates vary by season and demand. Please contact owner directly for current rates.
Low Season ... $169/night, High Season ... $299/night. Holiday and festival periods may be subject to minimum nights at higher rates and higher security deposits. 3 night minimum. $150 Cleaning fee. $500 refundable security deposit. 10% City of La Quinta Occupancy Tax added to all stays.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.