Crystal Mountain, Thompsonville Lodge Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, sleeps up to 8
Biddy’s Hilltop Lodge is a rustic log lodge with many unique and special features. It is set on top of an exclusive 5 acre hill in Manistee County, Michigan with expansive panoramic views, including Crystal Mountain Resort, fields, meadows, a pond and 1000’s of acres of forest. Every season at the lodge is beautiful and the fall colors are spectacular. Abundant wildlife provides an opportunity to view a large variety of song birds and woodpeckers at established feeders right outside the windows. Watch bald eagles, ospreys and hawks soar at eye level over the meadows below where whitetail deer, wild turkeys and sand hill cranes forage.
Biddy's is family built, owned, and operated: The lodge features:
• True log construction, giant full logs up to 24” in diameter and 50’ long with 2000 square feet of living space.
• Hand crafted custom furniture throughout
• 3.5” think pine log kitchen counters and bar tops with a beautiful recessed rock collection featuring many Petosky and other native Michigan stones.
• Accommodations for up to 10 guests
• Over 500 sq. feet of decks and balconies
• 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, including a large lofted master suite with attached full bath, walk in closet, log bed and covered balcony
• Winding log staircase
• Massive stone fireplace
• Large great room with piano
• Dining room featuring a giant log table with seating or 12 guests.
• Furnished kitchen
• 1st floor bath with vintage sink and an antique claw-foot soaking tub.
• Large 1st floor bedroom
The property also features: • Complete privacy and seclusion in a beautiful wooded setting of maple, ash, beech, quaking aspen and red pine.
• Large outdoor area including fire pit and seating.
• 42' large plasma television, with DVD player
• Board games, card games, puzzles and books.
• Gas grill on the deck
• Deck furniture
• Washing machine and dryer
• AM/FM Stereo with CD
**We do recommend a 4 wheel drive vehicle during the winter months due to the steep driveway.
'It is the desire of our hearts that friends, family and couples who are guests at Biddy's Lodge truly get away from it all, enjoy the beauty of Gods creation, draw closer together and return home feeling rested and refreshed. So open the windows and listen to the leaves rustle in the wind, enjoy the sounds of song birds, woodpeckers, chipmunks, wild turkeys, nesting cranes and more. Listen to the fire crackle in the fireplace while big snowflakes fall and blanket the country side.'
May God Richly Bless you,
The Thachenkary Family and The Vanderzon family
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible