Navarre Beach House Rental Photos and Description
Five bedrooms, four full bathrooms, sleeps 11. Private sound front beach.
- Perfect spot for your still warm weather fall vacation November 8-15. So much more peaceful than the madding crowds of touristy Pensacola Beach and busy Destin.
- Our Beach is on the Sound side, not the Gulf side.
- Swimming in your own backyard is fun!
- Deeply discounted Standup Paddle Board, kayak and bike rentals available on property - right there waiting for you!
- Your own private white, soft sugary beach in your back yard, so no strangers sharing the sand
- Soundfront beach has no undertow, so it's safer swimming
- The fishin' is in your back yard and easy; drop a line in the water and take a snooze
- The hammock is conveniently placed facing the sunset
- The sunset!!!!
- Dolphins like Caribbean Soul too, because they frequently swim by
- Your own boat slip in the neighborhood dock
- Thirty seconds round trip from the sand to the 'fridge for another cold one
- Two restaurants within walking distance
- Five minute walk to the soft white Gulf of Mexico beach; we provide chairs and cooler
- House is on a nice and quiet island - no tacky touristy shops or crowds
- Local contact is available for assistance
- Plenty of deep sea fishing captains in nearby Destin
Bring Your Family to Caribbean Soul!!!: This ongoing remodeled, spectacular house is perfect for a multi-family stay. Located directly on the Santa Rosa Sound, it is great for water fun for kids since there is no undertow! Fish from your own back yard! Wiggle your toes in the sand while you watch the sun set. Chose from three decks to watch for pods of dolphins swim by. The Gulf of Mexico beach is a five minute walk. Two restaurants are on the island, both a 10 minute walk away. Juana's Pagoda is also a 10 minute walk. Naval Air Museum is 30 minutes away. Deep sea fishing is 30 minutes away in Destin.
What Will Caribbean Soul Provide to My Family?: Each bedroom has a TV and DVD player. One king bed, 3 queens, a kids room with bunk beds and a pull-out sofa can accommodate up to 13 people! Washer and dryer are provided. The neighborhood has a small round pool that is 4'6' at its deepest. There's an outdoor shower to hose off the sandy kiddies!
There is a boat slip available for your exclusive use. Your boat trailer must be stored in our garage or off of the neighborhood property. Jet ski rental available at Juana's Pagoda.
We have local personnel available to provide immediate assistance should you need it.
What's the Catch? Besides Fish, That Is?: Absolutely no smoking allowed in the house. No pets allowed. Must be 25 years of age to rent. Absolutely no college or student groups!!! This house is not suitable for weddings or receptions.
We only rent to guests that will treat our home with respect. A telephone conversation will precede a contract to determine if our home is a suitable match for your vacation habits.
We would be pleased to host your vacation for a Saturday arrival-Saturday departure. All reservations must be within a Saturday-Saturday time frame. No exceptions!! In January and February, we will accept reservations for less than 7 nights.
This house is not suitable for weddings.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible